Messenger Fail

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It has come to my attention that a number of you have my MSN, but there are some issues. So I just wanted to say that if you see me on MSN, but I never seem to talk to you, it is not out of ignorance, but out of my MSN showing you as offline. For those effected, I think I can see what you say to me. But I can't reply. The issue might fix itself though. It has in the pass with unusual address'

Until then, if you wanna talk to meh, you can shout at me on MSN when I am on and I should still see what you say. Or you can PM me or Email me :] Good luck!

Oh oh! If you've not added me but want to, my address is on my profile. If you'd like me to add you, let me know in this topic or something. Now lets all discuss the problems with messengers :D

Ebuddy is so annoying! Keeps saying I am disconnected all the **** time!
Live Messenger signs me out every 5 minutes due to my incredibly small monthly data allowance (2 GB)
ILoveIM used to be handy but every now and then it will stop working, but not tell you. So you sit there for about 30 minutes wondering why no one is talking all of a sudden, before realizing there is an issue.
Any other messengers out there?
Could I get onto Yahoo with my MSN? I will try it sometime if it'll work.

I LOVE Nimbuzz. Have you tried it? It's much cleaner than eBuddy and looks way cooler. It almost never crashes, so that's a bonus. Same as with eBuddy, you can log in into all your messengers at once.

That sounds handy! I will check it out some time :) Not tried it as of yet ^_^

I have that problem too, i think it happens if your on the most recent version and the person who is online but you can't see it is on a lower version. I can't talk to them unless i start the conversation either.

Lol. Sadly, I had the newest versions installed with the computer. Rolling back can be a mission x]

Latest posts

Back