MGTOW

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
http://www.mgtow.com/

I discovered this website last week and quickly added it onto my favourites. I feel like I am a 'man going on my own way' - just about had enough of the dating game and all it entails. So the website appealed to me.

However after skip reading some of it, it seems very extreme and childish. I cannot 'hate' women, I love them too much for that. Of course having nobody is very frustrating but they seems sod all I can do about it.

So I haven't really read much of it. Just wondered if anybody else knows about it and what opinions they have !

The women they encounter demand attention, loyalty, resources and undue privilege, while offering very little in return. The average young woman today is less concerned about the number of quality men who would commit to her than she is about the number of men who retweet a photo of her breasts.

Site read. Site discounted as more misogynistic bullshit. That is all.

All politics are stupid.

Any valid points made by MGTOW or MRA are overshadowed by the childishness and aggression that gets put forward, as they're sanctuaries for butthurt and personal agendas disguised as a noble pursuit. Feminism alternately hurts and helps women, and then tries to emotionally blackmail and shame people into supporting it or refraining from criticism.

Oh lord, TripleB, you are so far above a honeysuckle site like that. You are a genuinely sweet, kind, compassionate, sensitive human being...don't debase yourself, please.

I've heard of this before. I have to admit, I am somewhat tempted to take up this belief system. But when I consider what it really means, I can't. I mean, I'm 28 and I've had absolutely no success with women whatsoever. But if I "go my own way", then what it means is I've let the "bad boys" win. I've tipped over my king. I've given up, I've accepted that they beat me. I've accepted that they have edged me out of dating and having a relationship. All I have to say to that is no way.

I gather from your posts that I don't think this is what you want deep down, either. I think that all a site like that will do is encourage you to give up and make you feel justified in doing so, and reinforcing the idea that you are powerless to do anything except complain. I don't think the site is good for you, me, or anyone who doesn't really want to quit on finding romantic love.

Don't give up, Bogey. There's got to be something you can do.

ringwood said:
Oh lord, TripleB, you are so far above a honeysuckle site like that. You are a genuinely sweet, kind, compassionate, sensitive human being...don't debase yourself, please.

I've barely looked at it and probably won't in the future.
Thanks for your kind words (I guess you know me more than most on here) - none of those attributes have got me anywhere though. That is so frustrating.

TheSkaFish said:
I've heard of this before. I have to admit, I am somewhat tempted to take up this belief system. But when I consider what it really means, I can't. I mean, I'm 28 and I've had absolutely no success with women whatsoever. But if I "go my own way", then what it means is I've let the "bad boys" win. I've tipped over my king. I've given up, I've accepted that they beat me. I've accepted that they have edged me out of dating and having a relationship. All I have to say to that is no way.

I gather from your posts that I don't think this is what you want deep down, either. I think that all a site like that will do is encourage you to give up and make you feel justified in doing so, and reinforcing the idea that you are powerless to do anything except complain. I don't think the site is good for you, me, or anyone who doesn't really want to quit on finding romantic love.

Don't give up, Bogey. There's got to be something you can do.

Oh I have given up.

I am going my own way. That means living my life and enjoying it without the need of a woman. I'm not into hating women (or anybody) but then again I'm not going to be miserable because women don't like me. I spent the years 18 to 30 doing that. Sick of it.

The "Men going their own way" 'phenomenon' is borne of hate and extreme bitterness. Don't imbibe that poison. You can do without it.

Tealeaf said:
All politics are stupid.

Any valid points made by MGTOW or MRA are overshadowed by the childishness and aggression that gets put forward, as they're sanctuaries for butthurt and personal agendas disguised as a noble pursuit. Feminism alternately hurts and helps women, and then tries to emotionally blackmail and shame people into supporting it or refraining from criticism.

Regarding blogroll feminist warriors - sexual assault and male entitlement to sex/romantic attention seem like the major talking points now, and powerfully emotive ones at that, so they take it to extremes and try to speak for women everywhere. Not that those aren't problems, but it's presented in a way that would suggest it's serving another purpose (shaming people into agreeing with everything they say on any issue).

Latest posts

Back