Moral dilemma anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for some reason i saw an article of Prince William cheating on Kate. Was it you @CenotaphGirl who submitted that piece?:p
I saw that tooo lool with her best friend? It wasn't me, but if I had juicy gossip like that I wouldn't say a thing, dont wanna you know... commit treason lol

I'd take a ride on the Trolly to think about it a bit, first.
And let me guess they are magically hiring at the supermarket you got the trolley from when you go back to return it, so you apply for the job there and get it, able to avoid the moral dilemma? :) lolz

And let me guess they are magically hiring at the supermarket you got the trolley from when you go back to return it, so you apply for the job there and get it, able to avoid the moral dilemma? :) lolz
After some deep thought upon the Trolly (sans any lever pulling)...

I'd hope I choose not to publish the story. As a father (in the hypothetical situation), that's teaching by example: not to gain at the expense of others...

Seems the logical choice among only two hypothetical options.

After some deep thought upon the Trolly (sans any lever pulling)...

I'd hope I choose not to publish the story. As a father, that's teaching by example: not to gain at the expense of others...

Seems the logical choice among only two hypothetical options.
Why do I always think you are a girl TS, I am sure I have discovered otherwise a million times but something about a tropical starfish relates to me so much I think of you as another Ceno in this cold world lol I like this though, sticking to your morals as a father!

I would not. Does she deserve to know? Yes. Does she deserve to find out that way? No. If you were just punishing the cheater, okay, fine, but you're not just going to be outing him, you will also be causing a lot of distress to the woman.
And sorry, but if you need money THAT bad, perhaps it's time to get a second job that actually pays you.

I would not. Does she deserve to know? Yes. Does she deserve to find out that way? No. If you were just punishing the cheater, okay, fine, but you're not just going to be outing him, you will also be causing a lot of distress to the woman.
And sorry, but if you need money THAT bad, perhaps it's time to get a second job that actually pays you.
Callie! has her morals intact!

I definitely wouldn't pass on the misery. There are lots of variations of this that I've been through so am confident in how I would react.

Latest posts

Back