Most painless way to die?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well where not aloud to say and quite rightly so.

I have googled this be for and there is not that much info I could find. well nothing i found useful anyway.
Which is just as well really cos I think if I could had found anything that was pain free I would had done it.

Bottom line is if you try anything there is a chance that you well hurt yourself to a point that you we become disabled and then need ppl to look after you and even maybe feed and wash you. There is no pain free ways that are easy to my knowledge.

Plus I would say if you really feel this bad then you are not going to feel any worse by telling some one about how you feel.

If you really do wont to kill yourself then I guss you really do have nothing to lose by talking.

No one here well tall you how to kill yourself cos if they did that would result in them getting a bane and even I myself would make sure that happend by reporting it to ether the mods here or the guy that actually owns the site.

Keep talking and give yourself one moor day. Just keep giving yourself that.

Take a banana and try to swallow it and at the same time pick your both nose at the same time. Its quite easy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back