Movie Quotes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheaptrickfan

What are some of your favorite movie quotes?

Here's one of my all-time favorites:

'I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson. No relation.'

Name that movie! :D

cheaptrickfan said:
What are some of your favorite movie quotes?

Here's one of my all-time favorites:

'I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson. No relation.'

Name that movie! :D

Die Hard

How about this one: "Listen! You smell something?"

Julien Donkey Boy

the mailman loves me he loves me not

I HATE YOU MAILMAN !!!!

gummo

Life is beautiful. Really, it is. Full of beauty and illusions. Life is great. Without it, you'd be dead.

And my personal favorite...

Female Trouble (extremely over acted)

Dawn - You want your spaghetti with or without cheese?
Donna - I'll have two chicken breasts please.
Dawn - Well, uh, we're not having that, we're having spaghetti.
Donna - I couldn't possibly eat spaghetti, do I look Italian?
Donald - We rarely eat any form of noodle. But I'll take a small portion to be polite, with cheese, please.
Donna - I'll have an extremely large glass of ice-water

"I hate you and your ass face!" - Waiting for Guffman

That line always cracks me up.

i don't watch a whole lot of movies. i mostly watch comedies, horror flicks, and action movies, but i seem to only remember lines from the comedies. anyway, these are some of my favorite quotes:

"yippee ki yay, motherf(LOUD EXPLOSION)!"
-john mcclane in the die hard series

"i was elected to lead, not to read"
-cartoon arnold schwarzenegger in the simpson's movie

"wow jp, that is a really great outfit. how much do clothes cost in the matrix?"
-alex in grandma's boy

"i'll get inside your face!"
-will ferrell's character in blades of glory

"reba?!? you slept with reba?!?... what the hell's the matter with you? you're telling me you have the power to turn any chick into a knob-gobbling, lance-waxing flesh monger, and you're out there plowing the back 40 with REBA?!?"
-stu klaminsky's character in good luck chuck

AND OF COURSE, QUITE POSSIBLY MY FAVORITE...

"san di-ahgo. it means, 'a whale's vagina'"
-will ferrell's character in anchorman

Paul Varjak: You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.

---Breakfast At Tiffany's

I like this one, too. As you can see I like outrageous movies.

from Salo: 120 days of sodom

The President: [in a banquet hall full of people eating a meal of feces] Carlo, do this with your fingers. [the President sticks two fingers in his mouth]
The President: And say, "I can't eat rice with my fingers like this."
Carlo: [with fingers in his mouth] I can't eat rice.
The President: Then eat honeysuckle.

It's funnier than it sounds....

"I'll do my best."
"Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and f--- the prom queen."

Badjedidude said:
Airplane?

"Hell is just a word. The reality is much, much worse."

Event Horizon?

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?!
Homer: NEVER! Never marge! I cant live the buttoned down life like you! I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs...the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the blue noses with my cocky stride and musky odors! Oh, I'll never be the darling of the so called "city fathers", who clack their tongues, stroke their beards and talk about "WHAT'S TO BE DONE WITH THIS HOMER SIMPSON!?!!?!"

I know it's not from a movie...but I love it :p

And yes "surely you cant be serious...I am serious and don't call me shirley" - classic.

I laughed my ass off when I heard "Who you calling scumbag....motha f*****?!?!??"

And who can forget..."Hey...wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world??"

Steppenwolfe said:
"I'll do my best."
"Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and f--- the prom queen."

The Rock ? I know i heard it somewhere. It seems like it is Sean Connery.

cheaptrickfan said:
Where is pancakes house?

Fargo

I really like Woody Allen movies, so here's some great quotes from those movies . . .

"Tradition is the illusion of permanence." (Deconstructing Harry)

"What a world. It could be so wonderful if it wasn't for certain people." (Radio Days)

(Standing next to skeleton in classroom) "What are future generations gonna say about us? Some day we're gonna look like him. He was probably one of the beautiful people. He was probably dancing and playing tennis, and this is what happens. It's very important to have some kind of personal integrity or I'll be hanging in a classroom one day. I want to make sure when I thin out that I'm well thought of." (Manhattan)

Badjedidude said:
"Hell is just a word. The reality is much, much worse."

Sam Neill in Event Horizon. I just watched that movie the other day. Everytime I watch it (albeit not very often) I say I am going to go frame by frame through the torture flashes to see how gruesome it was made out to be. Never have though.

My turn: "That's one big pile of honeysuckle."

"Robert better not get in my face...cause I'll drop that F**ker" - Brennan Huff / Stepbrothers
"What if I'm coming out of the shower and she catches me naked and I have a luscious V of hair starting from my chest pubs going straight down to my ballfro" - Dale Doeback / Stepbrothers
"Why would I blow up Chick fil A? Its f**kin delicious!" - Indian Guy / Observe and Report
"God its like a sausage fest in here, lets go get some poon!" Neil Patrick Harris / Harold & Kumar go to White Castle
"Summi Ummi Sock it to me, I sock it to yooooouuu" - The Last Dragon
"15...30...37...38...Dit-dit-dit-dit dooooo, Dit-dit-dit-dit dooooo 45, 47!" - Mike Epps / All about the Benjamins
"Look yall trying to use the lord to sell p***y on this corner" - Mike Epps / Friday after Next

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your g*d-**** spine"
- Arnold Schwarzenegger (Running Man)

Latest posts

Back