MOVING!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger lily

Reaction score
I’ve decided to just do it, move away and start in a new town all by myself. 3 Years ive stayed here with people telling me to build on firm foundations. All thats happend is that mor efriends have moved away and the new people I have met are not close to me at all, they all already have their own friends. On top of this Im in a job which I hate and no job prospects in this town.

So despite people thinking I should stay here Im gonna move away and be truely alone which is what I dreaded. Im not looking forward to it but its the last resort in order to have my own life. I feel I'm sufforcating.

Ive listening and adviced friends in the past whenever they have needed it, now when I need their support the most and tell them howIm feeling I don't even get any response. NICE!

If you are seriously thinking of moving, please don't GO ALONE! wait for a better opportunity. go with a close friend that you trust and can share the rent with. being in a new place and having to live all by yourself is a very hard and scary thing to go through, and that I know

Moving away is not easy to do, especially if you do it alone. But you gotta do what you gotta do. If you feel that it's time for a change then more power to you. Just know that you might be lonely for awhile, be prepared for that. I wish I was because it isn't easy when you are used to having people around to talk to.

Congrats Tiger Lily!
Moving away takes courage. If u really want a fresh start thats the best u can do. Its not going to be easy, u'll find urself alone at the beginning, but with time u can make friends. I would say from my own experience, moving alone is the best, dont depend on anyone to make the changes u need in ur life. It could be hard but u will learn a lot, specially u will learn about urself, thou it wont solve all ur problems. Glad to hear u are taking action to improve the things u are not happy with in ur life.
Best of luck!!

Congratulations! Hope it'll turn out to be one of the best decisions in your life.

Where are you moving to? A big city?

Peter Lorre said:
Congratulations! Hope it'll turn out to be one of the best decisions in your life.

Where are you moving to? A big city?

Not one of the biggest but much bigger than where I am now. Need a job first though

slappopkarl said:
Is it far from where you are living now?

Its about 2.5 hours drive. Its quite unsettling moving away from my family - the only people i cant trust) but after 3 years since I've left university my life seems to heading no where and everyone is just graduallly moving away. I have no choice but to move too. I'm not ambious in terms of career though.

Aww tiger lilly you must be ambitious! Ambitions, wanting somthing better is what u need to achive anything! Like you career ways I don't care at all, I'll do any unskilled labour but I know in the futer my life won't be as good as others, try be ambitious with a job if ur moving to a new place.

Latest posts

Back