MSN addresses

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cas, Dude. Your from the same place as me. where abouts from notts are you? Am about 5 miles out of mansfield.

Hey dude. I'm ragingbull17 under a new name. How are you?

CAS said:
Hey dude. I'm ragingbull17 under a new name. How are you?

Oh lol. i thought that was a concordance having two ppl from the same place.

I well add you :)

I have been feeling a bit down. kinder just went into Orto pilot fro the festive season. Just on survival mode you know. No time to think. its when it all slowes back down again you realise where you are then its a steady slow slog back up. All tho I am feeling a lot happier about things right now again :)

To be honest I am starting to think I suffer with some kinder depression. Cos apart from having NO GF I have no other real problems in life so I should be happier then I am for the most part anyway. I don't think the sun giving us a fresia of pill helps lol. I mean when was the last time we had some sun over here? Maybe I suffer with the condition sad? You know when we have no sun in the winter months. Well-am ok now and I hope you are too.

I was at gunthorpe the other week taking a little work with a friend in the freezing cold. Not my idea lol. I thought of you tho.

Latest posts

Back