MSN anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nena

Uhm.. a bit hard to start this one. I have msn and not one person on my friends list :(

I know I am shy and its hard for me to open up. I still would like to get to know others and perhaps I wont be so alone.

I don't like when I am asked (asl) <-- these things are unimportant to me. I see everyone as a human regardless of age, sex, location. I also believe getting to know a person these things will come up in time. However I also realize that some need to know this before deciding if they'll talk to you, so I am female from NY.

btw: I am a horrible speller and very slow in typing -nods- hope this wont be held against me.

That's ok, it should be about quality not quantity and ometimes I intentionally prefer to type slow because I'm such a thinker.

Hey Nena,

The people are just trying to flirt, most likely! lol All people have worth, despite their age, sex, and/or location. I think the person is trying to track you down as a female. :p

Hi, nena.

i sent you a message/request in msn. my im address is on my signature.

justme said:
Hi, nena.

i sent you a message/request in msn. my im address is on my signature.

Thanks justme ^^ added you

- lonelygirl if thats what they are trying to do. Then all they need to do is ask if I am female.

- sweetestbaby *nods* ^^

nena, I can understand how you feel. Hopefully with us as your friends, we can slowly rebuild your confidence so much so that one day you can have a friend that sees and talk to you face to face. Haha... not if you don't mind me, cause I am quite shy n downcast myself...btw i added you on msn =)

I use AIM. I found that a lot of people in Canada use MSN over AIM for some reason. I actually like how AIM operates and looks more than MSN. Thus, I use AIM.

Perhaps I should try AIm - use to have that but since I never had anyone on there to chat with I switched to MSn XD

Does anyone use IMVU?

It's like the other chats except it's 3D with avatars.

You have a virtual self and you can sit in a coffee shop (or other places) and talk... it's kinda strange but fun... plus you can customize yourself and your surroundings. And you have emotes like body slam, wave, hug, dropkick, laugh, etc. Since it's virtual, you actually get to watch your toon body slam the toon of the person your talking too...
very funny and it doesn't take a huge computer...

Anyway I only have that messenger, but I can be found there...
My name there is...
Guest_Aydonis

Maybe see you there

Lost in the Oilfield said:
Does anyone use IMVU?

You have a virtual self and you can sit in a coffee shop (or other places) and talk... it's kinda strange but fun... plus you can customize yourself and your surroundings. And you have emotes like body slam, wave, hug, dropkick, laugh, etc. Since it's virtual, you actually get to watch your toon body slam the toon of the person your talking too...

My name there is...
Guest_Aydonis

Maybe see you there

Never heard of it!

Haha.. reminds me of the Habbo Hotel days from my youth.

Lol well I never heard of Habbo Hotel.

There's some interesting people on it... many are graphics designers applying their art to make new clothes, pets, and furniture... I just bought some designer pants from one guys site and a cool suit top and tie from an Asian guy... they're nice, send you thank you pms for buying their stuff and offer to chat. There's an Aussie girl I'm talking to that makes some amazing Gothic stuff... though I prefer the fancy pants I bought...

And money isn't too hard to get... you get cash for chatting for just 3 minutes a day or more... interesting stuff... some interesting artists to meet too.

Does anyone use IMVU?

My name there is...
Guest_Aydonis

Maybe see you there
i just got rid of my IMVU a couple of months ago :(
its pretty cool though

Aw thats too bad... well if you ever put it on again look me up... I had some problems with my chat crashing while rendering clothes, but I think it's been sorted out now.

I just bought some designer pants from one guys site and a cool suit top and tie from an Asian guy...

THANK YOU! That is the ray of sunlight in my lousy day. Even in a virtual world people desire designer clothing... Just beautiful.

lmao did you just thank me or diss me?

Funny thing is if buying clothes was as easy in real life then maybe I wouldn't shop at Walmart. I'd probably be broke though. I find at Gap, Sportscheck, Moores, etc. people crowd me... I want my space to pick stuff myself, I feel weird having sales people hounding me to make themselves a few bucks... this one time I was shopping at a sports store for a quality jacket... you know how they get commissions right... well this guy wrote his name or initials or something on the tag to a jacket I picked out... he didn't really help me pick it out, he just came up when I pulled it off the rack and told me how its a great jacket and all this stuff (Helly Hansen it was almost five hundred bucks I knew it was nice). Anyway so he grabs the tag and marks it... then as I make my way to the front desk a girl working in the store cuts me off and talks me up a bit, then scribbled out the guys mark I think and put her own there (it was a long time ago... cant remember how it was marked but I do remember the event). Anyway I didn't really care who got credit since neither had really earned it, but it made me upset to be bothered like that while I shop. I'll spend a lot at a place as long as they don't hound me... another place is Futureshop... I went to buy a dvd video camera (i got a handycam but its got the small tape and I hate rewinding and fast forwarding all the time) and a laptop (this one is small i need an upgrade) and the guy hounded me for accessories so much that I just told him to forget it and walked out... I had the cash burning a hole in my pocket and he blew it.

Lol how'd I get on that rant anway?

lmao did you just thank me or diss me?

Funny thing is if buying clothes was as easy in real life then maybe I wouldn't shop at Walmart. I'd probably be broke though. I find at Gap, Sportscheck, Moores, etc. people crowd me... I want my space to pick stuff myself, I feel weird having sales people hounding me to make themselves a few bucks... this one time I was shopping at a sports store for a quality jacket... you know how they get commissions right... well this guy wrote his name or initials or something on the tag to a jacket I picked out... he didn't really help me pick it out, he just came up when I pulled it off the rack and told me how its a great jacket and all this stuff (Helly Hansen it was almost five hundred bucks I knew it was nice). Anyway so he grabs the tag and marks it... then as I make my way to the front desk a girl working in the store cuts me off and talks me up a bit, then scribbled out the guys mark I think and put her own there (it was a long time ago... cant remember how it was marked but I do remember the event). Anyway I didn't really care who got credit since neither had really earned it, but it made me upset to be bothered like that while I shop. I'll spend a lot at a place as long as they don't hound me... another place is Futureshop... I went to buy a dvd video camera (i got a handycam but its got the small tape and I hate rewinding and fast forwarding all the time) and a laptop (this one is small i need an upgrade) and the guy hounded me for accessories so much that I just told him to forget it and walked out... I had the cash burning a hole in my pocket and he blew it.

Lol how'd I get on that rant anway?

I just thought it was quite amusing that you mentioned that the pants were designer. =P

I've never had a salesperson do that...it sounds really weird to me. When I was a teenager I felt bad being firm with sales people so I always ended up buying things I didn't necessarily want. I'm able to say no now though. We've turned this into a clothing this and now I feel bad.

Sorry Nena!

Latest posts

Back