Murmur has arrived!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murmur

Reaction score
Hello! I saw the link to this forum on another forum I frequent, and thought it would be a good idea for me to come aboard. I spend a lot of time alone, and I want to meet other people like me. I'm new to this forum, but not to forums in general. I'm on at least 5 others that I check daily.

I'm a female, live in Oregon and am 34 years old. I'm not looking for anything romantic, just a few friends so I know I'm not completely alone.

Thanks in advance to your responses!
:)

Welcome the the party! There's punch in the corner, but if you ask me it tastes a little funny.

Welcome Murmur. Pretty sure I saw Poguesy hovering around that punch bowl for awhile A.H.- Hmmmmmm!

G'day :D

Oh, i just added one or two extra items to the punch :p

Not much left, though ;)

Heya there, and welcome to ALL. Great screen name, by the way. :) Hope you find what you seek, here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Oh, and the punch DID taste a little funny... :p

I choose this screen name for different forums I frequent because it takes me a while to feel comfortable enough to let loose and post like a loon.

Latest posts

Back