My boyfriend has disappeared

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laranarch

Reaction score
My BF went missing not too long ago. He ran away from home leaving a few messages and a password protected message.

Apparenty the answer to the password is this:

Key: 1134487964316
Lock1: 23144767481431
Lock2: 43148651671461
Lock3: 43517649819891
Lock4: 76487995462131
Lock5: 47687982498191
Lock6: 46149897275131
Lock7: 46768491794850

You have to work out the locks to get the key.

It's based in, on, or around Death Note.

You're to think of the numbers as letters.

That's all I have, please help me.

That's a lot of insanity crap to try to figure out...
My ex-gf did a lot of that dramma and mellow dramma crap in her own style or ways.
Too many times she threaten to kill herself and too many times she went on a drinking and gambling bindge.
Lots and lots of fucken head games...and more fucken games..

It drove me up the fucken walls and sucked the life out of me..

I wasted too many years trying to help her and see things through.
At the end of the all...she still left my ass for dead. She's going to do what she's going to do...
And I still can't figure her out...that's becuase she's fucken nutz. honeysuckle dosn't make fucken sence.
In other words I went fucken crazy trying to understand and figure out a crazy person.

How about...just letting it go and not try to figure out the insanity codes..
You'll have a better chance of winning a loto or keno codes.

I'm sorry your going throught this...very painful indeed.
Please try to detatch mentally and emotionally from the situations...it's not healthy for you.
It's cuasing you much confusion and sufferning. You are emotionally attached to him...he knows this.

You fear and worry for his well being...at the sametime your fears and worries are sucking the life and
energy out of you...

It can't be resolved by you. The codes means nothing to him..it's just a game and head game his playing.
It's simple mental and emotional abuse...

Our consious mind is design to solve problems...to try to resolve the unsolve able that means diddly squat
to an insane person..will drive you mad or insane yourself.
At the end of the day...he won't be able to give you an honest simple answer of why he did it.

The truth of the matter is..he's a selfish, selfcenter, selfabsorbing person that dosn't care about anyone
else.

If for one sec. He thought about you...how you might feel or hurt through all of this...He wouldn't do such things.
It's too simple, makes sense and no dramma...

He could had easily say.." I'm having problems..and I need help" intead of all this other crap.
That would be sane ??? :p

At the end of day...what and how will he get well ?

To resovle it...is not to resovle it...that's the paradox.

It's still a simple game of control....the code were ment to control you mentally and emotionally.
in other words to GET YOUR Attention like a little child whining about not getting a fucken box of
chocolate on x-mas morning and throwning tantrum...
Then tries to make everyone else miserable too just becuase he dosn't get want he wants.
In other words..he still hasn't grown the fresia up..

LETGO...

To LET GO of him or the situations also means you won't be controlled by the situation...it's a paradox.

Set yourself free...LET GO.

Lonesome Crow said:
I'm sorry your going throught this...very painful indeed.
Please try to detatch mentally and emptionally from the situations...it's not healthy for you.
It's cuasing you much confusion and sufferning.

Firstly. Thank you very much for responding, and kudos to the way you approached the scenario.

The answer to the puzzle was to be a password to discover a message he left but it wasn't for anyone in particular. He'd have known that, even if he had told me the answer, I'd have forgoten it.

However, just forgeting is far more difficult than it sounds. I love him so much and to forget without knowing what's happened would be so so painful.

It truly is hurting me to live with it. It'd hurt to live without it. Sometimes you just can't win can you?

- Lara

P.S.

After reading the reply to this message I can only say thank you. I would love some help but I'm a coward. I an't take the first step by myself. I need someone to help me.

Maybe you can try going to Alan-on...Support groups.

A lot of people in these support groups had live through a living hell that you're going through.
Very, very painful to watch a love one kill themselve each day or do crazy things.
And yes..every, very painful to let go.

Lots of crying and letting go..Lots of anger and letting go.
People will cry with you, laugh with you though this process.
In a support group you can share whatever you're going through without being judge.
I've sat in many many meeting and just cried my heart out...becuase that's all i can do at that time.

You will fine a lot of love and support there ..to help you get through this. Help you get WELL.
You don't have to do this alone...Reach out.

Dont be so hard on yourself...Give yourself a break.
What you are exprincing is not easy..
I myself couldn't do it on my own...I needed help also...

You are doing that now...by posting here.
Build in that...

There's winning ...when you Become WELL...or are WELL.
You will attract loving and caring people into your life..
We will simply be able to say "NO" to a toxic relationship or situation without feeling faults guilt or shame.
We will be able to say to yourself..I deverse to BE happy and live a healthy life without the insanity and chaos.
True love will find you. A loving person will step into your life that will love you and care for as you ought to be love.

it's okay..i drove around the parking lot to alan-on meeting for a month becuase I didn't have enough guts to step in..:p
Actaully...the pain I was experincing was so great...I stumbling in with tears in my eyes...

2 -0
5 -0
2 -0
2 -0
0 -0
3 -0
0 -2 possiblitly could be the number 0 , 1 or 2
1 -3 could be 1 , 2 or 3

Try the first digit of every number. it seems to be a phone number.

its either finding the average number
or the missing numbers

also break each number down into there alphabetical code.
which is 1=A ect but im sure he didnt think about it that much.

or hes just trying to scare you.

the sum of the numbers is : 41134487964316.

try that.

Put into Letters it seems that when i solved is this : CABbEb
but thats the tuning of an instrument. i think getting anywhere close at this is near impossible.

that is insane why cant he just write a freakin letter to you? =l. what. the. hell.

That's not nice. i'd be pissed at him if i were you.

There's no reason to search anymore. He killed my happiness. He lives in memorial to that. Whether or not he does in body.

My ex-gf used to disappeared all the time. When she gose on her gambling and poping pills bindge.
Sometimes days . When we seperate she would only come around or talk to me when I get paid...like clock work.
Then she'll come around months later when the honeysuckle hits the fan. Make suiecide threats, leave note
on my doors..e-mails...etc.

The first time she threaten suiecide...I went fucken bunkers. Try to figure the honeysuckle out, wondering
where the fresia she was at. Days later I'll find her passed out in her car or she broke into my house.
Then I'll try to take care of her ...hoping that she would get well. She'll make me promise to never leave
her or promise she'll try to do better, go to meetings, get conseling...etc.
She'll do it....for maybe 1-2 months. Then she'll fucken disappear again and go on a binge.
It gets worst and worst everytime.

The last time she went on a gambling bindge. She fucken cleared out her mom's saving account.
She threaten to kill herself as always...when the honeysuckle gets bad... it's fucken bad.

She'll laid in bed all day wacked out of her fucken mind. While I had to go to work.
She quit her fucken job becuase the cops where looking to arrest her.
I'll come home to that honeysuckle everyday...It used to drive me fucken crazy..But only hope she get well.
She was still poping her pills...I knew it. I was hoping she would stop. I knew i couldn't stop her.

After i got laid off. A year of livng with her again hoping our lives would change for the better.
Hoping she would get well.
She stopped talking me...stone fucken cold. Not giving any reasons.
Wtf ??....she hasn't been working for over a year and I never treated her like she was less than human.
That honeysuckle drove me fucken crazy...after 12 fucken years of my life and after all we been through...
honeysuckle like that just boggled my fucken mind.

The last time i saw her...The same fucken honeysuckle. we talked but it was always about her..her.. her.. Her honeysuckle.
Little simple traits I notice...She never asked me how I was doing, how I felt and how I have been.
Wish me well , good luck or have a nice day..None of that.
She dosn't care or know how much torture and painful it been living her and trying to get her well.

As alway...she said..I'll try to attend more meetings. We should talk about whatever it is that causing us trouble.
She even say "I pormise". As always...she fucken disappeared for months again.

I kid you not...I came across a book the other week ...it was as if i was reading about the relationship I had
with my ex to the fucken key...She'll never change...she dosn't give a fresia about me. If she did it would never
gotten to that piont to begin with....To try to convience her that's she hurted me or to at least be considerate of me
is like slapping myself in the face again.

She used me..She manipulated me.The simple truth. It hurts becuase you don't think someone you love so much
would do such as things to you..especailly if they said they love you...Eat and sleep with you in the same bed for years.
What she say and and what she dose is two different things...It's all part of the manipulations.

It's only been a week since I've been able to come to that conclusion within myself..To actually
know it with every cell of my body and being. I knew I wasn't well.

I'm glad you're getting it or more WELL than me...Lura

Latest posts

Back