My Cookie!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good..John was starting to worry about you.

*takes Arnie's pack of cigarette's throws them in the woods*
*steals cookie while he looks for them*

My cookie! (yum)

no worries

arnie finds funny cigarettes and pretends a tree fell on his leg. that one girl lifts the tree to save him. arnie steals back cookie.

treelift.jpg

my cookie!

luckily it was just a cardboard cutout of smokey the bear
smokeythebear.jpg

but that pile of bear poo that that one girl steps in is real.
pileofpoo.gif

arnie steals back the cookie as she cleans her shoe.

MY COOKIE!

that one girl becomes hopelessly lost in the woods and becomes delirious. arnie convinces her the cookie is a poison mushroom which she promptly gives to him hoping he'll eat it.
Lostinthewoods.jpg

my cookie!

Unfortunately, I gave you a cookie that actually had poisonous mushrooms in it. So you start hallucinating and I take off with the real cookie.

My cookie :D

John awakens from his slumbers,and ambles downstairs to his PC to see what's been happening on the cookie thread.After reading what had been happening during the night,John realises that Arnie hasn't been abducted by aliens after all! It was just a crazy dream! Arnie has been playing in the woods with that nice little girl Courtney,they have been playing with bears,and trees,and nice stuff like that.John takes a slurp of his tea,lights a cigarette and reads on,but what's this,they're gone!Nothing left but bear honeysuckle and cookies,all over the place!I wish those kids would tidy up when they've finished playing,thought John,but I might as well take the cookies.The bear honeysuckle can stay where it is!Then John went to make more tea.............

*sneaks around sleeping John*
*throws the rest of John's tea at Sci-fi*
*grabs cookie*

My cookie!

ZZZZzz...Ay,what the..Why you liddle.. come back with my cookieeeeee!Watch you don't trip over that.......

My cookie!

arnie tricks john into joining a fake picket line with the promise of free beer. arnie steals the cookie while john enthusiastically pickets.

picketers.jpg

my cookie!

John realises he's been hoodwinked by that returned abductee Arnie! there was no beer after all! He quicky gets out his alien cell phone,and phonnnes hommmme,soon there is a beam of blinding white light hovering over Arnie's head,and he is gone!

My cookie!

*throws a pot of tea at John*

My Cookie! :D

Also, I'm going to need everyone to pay attention to the statement underneath my name. :D

Teeth fall out of teapot,John picks them up, and holds them up as they start chattering,and Courtney runs away screaming hysterically!

My cookie!

Latest posts

Back