My Cookie!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While Ryan and Arnie are away from the computer, Courtney sneaks to their computer and takes the cookies back.

My cookie!

my cookie is gone, but i don't know who took it. ryan appears to be preoccupied with gaming. john appears to be riding about aimlessly. courtney appears to be celebrating. courtney has it! i send the little turd through cyber space to retrieve my cookie. little turd lets out a little stinky. courtney is driven away and little turd is able to make a "clean" get away. thanks again little turd!

my cookie!

Courtney grabs a pooper scooper and scoops up Arnie's little friend and throws him away. While Arnie cries over the loss of his friend, Courtney steals the cookie!

My cookie!

after dealing with my little friend (who will survive this ordeal, he is used to being discarded) courtney visits the nearest restroom to wash her hands. i pay a couple of girls to go in and steal the cookie. while one hogs the blow dryer, the other steals the cookie as the unsuspecting courtney waits with wet hands.

my cookie!

Courtney realizes that some girl is taking off with her cookie and slaps the girl with wet hands. The girl is so shocked she just hands the cookie over. Courtney takes the cookie and runs out of the restroom and away from Arnie.

My cookie!

John gets down off his horse after riding about aimlessly,???(did I miss a post Arnie?) He reads the latest replies to the cookie thread,and thinks,"this thread's gone down hill while I've been away"so decides to remedy the situation!Just then he spots Courtney being chased out of a restroom by Arnie! Arnie looks mad,Courtney tries desperately to shove the cookie in her mouth as she runs,but keeps trying to shove it up her nose instead! John quickly puts out his foot out and trips Courtney up,as she hits the dirt,the cookie flies into the air and John catches it.By now Arnie is closing fast,John flips out his phone and speed dials the planet Zog,and yes you've guessed it! A beam of blinding white light envelops Arnie,and he's gone....again!

My cookie!

After cleaning the blood of of her face after it being smashed into the pavement, Courtney pulls out her own cell phone and calls a space ship. This space ship picks up John, and takes him to Jupiter where he gets stupider. Looks like you won't have the smarts to be stealing cookies any more.

My cookie!

the little turd, posing as arnie, slips out of the restroom and snatches the cookie from courtney as she pinches her nose and fans the air with the other hand. the little turd then gallops away on john's horse.

the turd's cookie!

Geeze Arnie,I thought I could come up with some weird scenario's,but now the turd's a registered member? But okay.

John's horse,faithful nag that he is,can smell a rat,(or in this case,a turd!) and pulls up suddenly.The turd,becoming unstuck,flies through the air and splatters into the windshield of an oncoming van.The driver swerves,unable to see through the honeysuckle,and smashes into a tree. John,panting heavily,arrives at the scene.He looks at the honeysuckle encrusted cookie on the windshield for a second,then shakes his head and thinks,nah! He walks to the back of the van to find the back doors have flown open due to the impact,and there all over the road were hundreds of packets of cookies! For it was a cookie van!

My cookie!

What John didn't know, was that it was Courtney driving the van. As John goes to pick up all the packages of cookies, Courtney puts the van in reverse and knocks John out. Then she places all the cookies back in the van. Uses the windshield wipers to clean the turd from the window, and drives away into the sunset, with thousands of cookies in the back.

My cookies!

meanwhile....arnie as you know, has been in outer space. his new alien friends quite enjoyed arnie’s funny cigarettes. in need of more, they have returned to earth. during the voyage, arnie had explained all about cookies and how they could take care of the munchies. what great luck they felt when they spied the cookie van as they arrived. the aliens were able to beam all the cookies aboard their space ship. munchies satisfied they now seek more wacky tabacky and arnie’s friend the turd.

alienweed.jpg

my cookies!

But Arnie and the spaced out aliens don't realise,that when they beamed the van aboard,John & Courts came with it! They hid behind the van until Arnie and his friends were totally wasted.John jumped in to the driving seat,and told Courtney to press the big red button on the ship's control console.To the sound of Courtney screaming "What about meeeeeeeeeee!" John was transported back to Earth with what was left of the cookies.And Arnies beloved little turd? well, you know what happens when the honeysuckle hits the van!

My cookies!

the aliens have seen the movie "earth girls are easy" and are naturally curious. arnie suggests vegas and before he knows it they are on their way. as they leave the scene arnie hits the undo button on the transporter.

my cookies!

knowing these aliens, arnie thinks they'll be gone for three, maybe four days.

Shortly after getting back to Earth, John sees a hitchhiker on the side of the road. He decides to be kind and give the poor person a ride. The hitchhiker tells John that they will just ride in the back of the van so that they won't disturb him. What John doesn't know is that the hitchhiker is Courtney in disguise. While in the back, she claims all the cookies as her own.

Nom nom nom.

My cookies!

Latest posts

Back