My Cry Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnglGrl2015

Reaction score
Urrgh! I am so depressed, today. Like I hate my job-lonely on Friday night-just ate a double cheeseburger and spooning edy's frozen custard-cry my eyes out, kind of day. Yes, its that bad. Please tell me something funny or a joke to get me out of my funk. Or tell me your a Supernatural fan! I will either laugh at your joke or laugh and yell Poughkeepsie! Also, how do you cure your cry day/hour/moment?

A simple minded man and a genius man decided to play a game. They would ask each other questions. When the simple minded man could not answer the genius man's question, he would hand over 1$. When the genius man could not answer the simple minded man's question, he would hand over 1000$. So, the genius man asked the simple minded man a very complicated question regarding Physics. The simple minded man handed over 1$. Then the simple minded man asked the genius man : "What has four legs, then crosses a road and has three legs, and then crosses it again and has five legs?" The genius man would think hard, but not find the answer. He congratulated his opponent and handed him over 1000$. Then he asked him what kind of animal it was. The Simple minded man then handed over 1$.

Hope you find that funny!

Latest posts

Back