my dog died

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
he was 12 years old was going to be 13this april 2011 (human years)
i got him when i was 3-4 years old when i got him i am 16 years now 17 this april

he was siek he have had hevy bleading on his stumac and his in sidw was full fo blood and the vet says its a heavy pain for him we wont understand how mutch

and he also have hade grouth thig ( it may be canser we dont know) on his i dont know what its called in eng.

but the vet said its the best if we "put him out"

i miss my dog i grow up with him and got in trouble together

i try not to think of my dog it only makes me more sad and then i cry

this is the worst xmas gift -_-

we taken him to the vet for a scan cuz he wasent getting better with the pils and shots they gave him than we got the news...

sorry for my spelling and if i repeat some stuff

R.I.P
Rex
My best friend
i will miss you
xxx​
[/align]

I'm sorry to hear that, blackdemon, I wouldn't want to loose any of my cats on Christmas, it's terrible. Then again, you can adopt another dog next year, if you want to.

Hi blackdemon -- I truly feel your pain. There are many sites where you can create a memorial page. LG:-(

(Example: google "Rainbow Bridge")

http://rainbowsbridge.com/

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

(Author Unknown)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((blackdemon)))))))))))))))))))))))
I'm so sorry your dog died. It must have hurt watching your dog suffer day by day. It must have been horrible to see it bleeding. Sounds like you did all you could. Your dog was lucky to have such a caring family. I wish this had not happened to you at Christmas. I know your really, really sad right now.
((((((((((((((((((((Blackdemon)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
6371.gif

I am so sorry blackdemon :(

i am sorry to hear your loss, especially you grew up with your dog. he also knows that you love him very much.
*virtual hugs*

Sorry to hear this. My old dog died about a couple months ago. It was pretty bad. He was overweight and had a heart attack.

Yeah, dogs are kinda like family members. They're also more trustworthy than people.

very sorry to hear that. losing pets is just like losing family as far as im concerned.

So sad. You have my sympathy. Animals are special. I cry like a baby when I lose a pet. Pets love unconditionally, and I have yet to find a person who does the same.

Sorry to hear about your dog blackdemon.
One of the best things I can remember out of my childhood was my dog.
she lived for 16 years and was the same age has me.
I always think happy thoughts when I think about my dog :)
All though I do miss her she still makes me feel good to think about her and the times we had.

And Blue Sky, What a surprise seeing you here.
I hope your OK.

My condolences. I Know the devastating experience of losing a loved pet. It's terrible he had to go in such a painful way. :(

Sorry about your dog blackdemon. I once also had to put my dog to sleep she had cancer and the treatment didn't work. She was 14yrs old I got her as a orphaned puppy when she was two weeks. It's ver hard to say good bye, I still miss her.

i'm sorry blackdemon. i understand your pain. my old dog was put down back in august and i still always think of her everyday. time will help, just remember he's not suffering anymore. i'm not sure what you believe in, but maybe he's somewhere in doggie heaven frolicking with other doggies that are no longer suffering and having a great time chewing on the world's largest bones and endless games of fetch.

thx guys

and i dont think he will go good with other dogs in "dog heaven"

he was a agressif dog
dobermen+rodviler mix

but he was verry protective

and i dont think we gonna get a nother dog again

we still have 4 dogs left :p
all that dog food :p

and his fav thing to do was role on his back making lol sounds almost like growling and chewing 2L plastic bottels

bye
BD

Latest posts

Back