My dream journal :3 ( I am insane )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ヾ(^▽^)ノ -Chippy

Reaction score
Dream journal Tuesday June 28 2011, reality (I think)

Today in the reality I created I had to go pick up something from the train yard but I can't remember what it was.
I think it was drug related maybe a bit of pot.

I logged on to greenme.co.nz(Doesn't exist in your reality) then dropped my girl friend (same as my one in the real reality) off at work. I was bored and rode my motorbike to talked to my friend Flow since her boy friend was my weed dealer.

We talked on web cam but then I decided I would pop around for a visit since her boy friend was out... I dunno I think I always had a crush on flow. She is a 5'7 girl with large nicely formed breasts, white hair cut straight at the fringe that flows down onto her shoulders and slim legs and hips. She was wearing a hoodie and some tight blue jeans.

I can't remember what we where doing but it was computer related and when I sat on her bed I had to deal with her boyfriends horrid pet.

It was this very scary disgusting stone age type bug. You know those big flat ******* things that crawl around eating honeysuckle off the ground it had lots of little legs like a salter and was about the size of a large dog but about as tall as a rat. Speaking of rats that's what this ******* thing was eating a rat and a mouse off Flows messy rooms floor.

I kept freaking out and Flow kept laughing and reassuring me it was fine.
I was scared I would end up killing it because it scared the living fresia out of me. I was scared it could hurt or bite me somehow. Who knows how well a prehistoric bug can be trained. She seemed to like it and pet it.

Anyway we where getting some weed and talking to a dealer via a message board on her laptop on the bed together when the reality switch happened.

I got out of sync and my perception of time returned to "normal" and now I am back in the original dimension I can from.

I can't wait to return to reality number 2 and see Flow again... something special about her I guess.

You doing lucid dreaming? It's effin' great. If you do, you should listen to the band Maudlin of the Well. They heard or saw their music in dreams or astral projection, and you feel like you are dreaming when you are listening to them.

However, I think you should put a dream journal in the dairy or something, not in general chat. Or go to the DreamViews.com and post it there instead.

hey! you're not insane!

i used to keep a dream journal. i only kept it four a couple of months, though. after a while, i started getting lazy and stopped logging my dreams. i wish i would have kept it up though.

Latest posts

Back