My fate is being revealed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
Oh well sounds you are messed then !

Your best bet is to forget about women and concentrate on finding some friends which is a lot easier than meeting woman.

Thanks for your honesty. I guess I need time to accept the fact that I will always be single. It feels like a funeral of a close one.

Hawx79 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Oh well sounds you are messed then !

Your best bet is to forget about women and concentrate on finding some friends which is a lot easier than meeting woman.

Thanks for your honesty. I guess I need time to accept the fact that I will always be single. It feels like a funeral of a close one.

No you push women and relationships to one side and concentrate on better things. Friends, money, enjoying yourself and making your life better. It should be the start of something. The new you !

Could be worse man. You could be like me and have a physical ailment on top of all your emotional problems. If you're healthy and able-bodied, I say hit the gym. Lift some weights. Do it for yourself and nobody else. It could transform your life.

I read a few earlier posts and see that you are in good shape. I'm only 29, but in my experience, women are looking for two major things: 1) A guy who can provide for her and possibly kids; and 2) A guy who has good relationships and actively cultivates his career and his interests. You don't go looking for a girl to complete you; you make a life for yourself first and that life is what will attract a good partner. At least this is what experience has taught me. Good luck man, your life isn't over! Again, keep the big picture in mind - as far as you've indicated, you are otherwise healthy and able bodied. Whereas someone like me, my days of being an independent functioning adult are numbered because my spine is degenerating. So just keep your chin up, appreciate the goods things you have in your life, and take charge of the things you can control.

Lost_in_necropolis said:
Could be worse man. You could be like me and have a physical ailment on top of all your emotional problems. If you're healthy and able-bodied, I say hit the gym. Lift some weights. Do it for yourself and nobody else. It could transform your life.

I read a few earlier posts and see that you are in good shape. I'm only 29, but in my experience, women are looking for two major things: 1) A guy who can provide for her and possibly kids; and 2) A guy who has good relationships and actively cultivates his career and his interests. You don't go looking for a girl to complete you; you make a life for yourself first and that life is what will attract a good partner. At least this is what experience has taught me. Good luck man, your life isn't over! Again, keep the big picture in mind - as far as you've indicated, you are otherwise healthy and able bodied. Whereas someone like me, my days of being an independent functioning adult are numbered because my spine is degenerating. So just keep your chin up, appreciate the goods things you have in your life, and take charge of the things you can control.

Sorry to hear about your physical problems.
Despite me being in good shape and all, anyone who would look into my life would see I'm a very lonely person who always seems to have a rainy cloud above his head. I don't even speak to my parents anymore. Those things are an extreme turn off for women.'
Sure I can try to enjoy life with all my hobbies but this way I wont be getting any closer of finding someone and before I know I'll turn 50!

If you can afford it, look into cognitive behavior therapy or even medication. You can turn this kind of thing around. You just need to find the other misfits in town. And you need to realize that being a misfit is kind of a badge of honor in today's world. Seriously, what does it mean to be "well adjusted" in a crappy society like the one we have built for ourselves in this day and age? Anyone with half a brain who pays attention to what's going on in the world should be at least a bit depressed and withdrawn.

Latest posts

Back