my favourite 10 photo's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
I have never owned a camera until may 2012. Bought one on my birthday to cheer myself up. Really enjoyed it and most of all it has got me travelling all over the country in my weeks off work !

Here are my favourite 10:

This is from a few weeks ago. Zoomed in and it took about 5 goes to get it right.

This is from Whitby in the summer. I was half way up the steps to the Abbey. I love the colours, the red's and oranges !

This is Scarborough in March. It was a hazy day and the sun was low in the sky. I am not sure I could replicate the effect !

This is the drain near the golf course last winter. The course was flooded so I just wandered about taking photo's. I like the sky and the strange coloured leaf in the corner !

Not sure when this was taken, last year sometime. I like the sky. It's the pier, probably the only quiet place where I live !

The flooded golf course again in winter. The water isn't supposed to be there, it had been that wet. I love the reflections !

A place called Matlock Bath last week. I am afraid of heights yet I took a cable car to the top of this mountain (or hill ?) just to take some shots. This is the best one !

The local park after all the snow in January. A family started feeding the ducks. This is my claim to fame because it's displayed in the shop on road. I like the movement !

Scarborough again. I like the colours and the shadows !

The local park again, a few months ago. The little bugger kept still which was nice !

Triple Bogey said:

The local park again, a few months ago. The little bugger kept still which was nice !

<3

You must have a super duper camera, it looks flawless

ucxb said:
Triple Bogey said:

<3

You must have a super duper camera, it looks flawless

not at all. My first one was a £50 cheap digital one. The one I have now is a cannon, cost £150. It has a good zoom though. I have no idea how expensive camera's work or what they do.

Those 10 are the best out of about 3000 so you are looking at my very best :)

Latest posts

Back