My friend bluey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya Bluey,

I couldn't not pop back and wish you good luck. I know you'll be fine today, but here's wishing you all the best anyway. And remember what I said - no attempting the 400m hurdles right away ;-D

Red xXx

(That was almost poetry, lol!)

Cosmic Kid said:
Nothing fun about it bluey..but, if you must go, enjoy the drugs... and the nurses!

Godspeed
drugs i don't know but knowing bluey he will be having a quick look at the nurses ;)

NeverMore said:
diamond-dancer said:
We'll be thinking about you and sending positive psychic something-or-rathers :)

I know I am,lol

That dude looks a little creepy though..

Kane the leader of Nod lol im such a geek i wonder how may people know what game im referring to?

get well bluey ya champ or i will send my army of evil drop bears to maul you

TalosNB said:
Kane the leader of Nod lol im such a geek i wonder how may people know what game im referring to?

Nice, old school Command and Conquer reference I thought no one would get it,lol

I wonder how Bluey is doing?

NeverMore said:
TalosNB said:

Nice, old school Command and Conquer reference I thought no one would get it,lol

I wonder how Bluey is doing?

Same i was hoping sone one would! i bet he is busy hitting on all the nurses the sly devil

Command and Conquer is a good game,, might get it for the pc,, use to have it for the ps1 back in the day lol

Thanks all,, am not all there yet but my mum and dad is doing a great job looking after me even if there pc is a lode of crap lol

just wonted to say hallo and pop in for a min to say HI and thank you all that wished me well :)

I am hurting a bit right now tho so am of for another lay down.. Done noting but sleep sens I got back.

and would I hit on the nursers lol the one that locket after me was nice tho :D

Talk soon all.

bluey said:
Command and Conquer is a good game,, might get it for the pc,, use to have it for the ps1 back in the day lol

Thanks all,, am not all there yet but my mum and dad is doing a great job looking after me even if there pc is a lode of crap lol

just wonted to say hallo and pop in for a min to say HI and thank you all that wished me well :)

I am hurting a bit right now tho so am of for another lay down.. Done noting but sleep sens I got back.

Talk soon all.
Glad to see you around the forum bluey! :)
Get as much rest you need to recover ;)
Take care now..

bluey said:

Talk soon all.

Glad to hear you're all done and on to the recovery... get some rest man! Get well soon, and we'll see ya back on the forums soon enough :)

Hey Bluey,

Sooooooo glad to hear you're back and on the road to recovery :)

Bigs hugs,
Red =¬D

Hi Bluey

Good to hear that everything is all right. Hope to see you back on the forum fully recovered soon ^^

*Hug*

bluey said:

Talk soon all.

Hey bluey good to see ya back on, hope ya heal quickly

I have followed C&C upto its current incarnation C&C 3

I hope everything went well... and I hope I'm not jumping the gun again lol.
I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are back feeling 100% soon :)

lol qui,, nerr your not jumping the gun this time :)

Well am back home now, My mum is bringing me food over so I don't have to cook but am getting there.

Still hurts a little to move around a lot and am still sleeping moor then normal but differently back on the up.

Thanks again guys,, kinder brings all the lonely thing back being back home again. No one hear but me. Fist time I been alone in over 5 days,, Kinder need that time alone right now but got me thinking that am not wonted as well by anyone. apart from my mum and dad,, but that's different. But at least I have that. That's why all the ppl that wish me well on hear means a lot. I don't even have one friend in the real world that knows that Ive even been in hospital for a OP.

The only friend that did call me was a friend in India that Ive made friends with over the net. and my Nana Bliss her.

Oh and all unstick this now :) Tar Q-c

Welcome back (I'm late, sorry ;-o) and I wish you an easy recovery. Take care. :)

bluey said:
lol qui,, nerr your not jumping the gun this time :)

Well am back home now, My mum is bringing me food over so I don't have to cook but am getting there.

Still hurts a little to move around a lot and am still sleeping moor then normal but differently back on the up.

Thanks again guys,, kinder brings all the lonely thing back being back home again. No one hear but me. Fist time I been alone in over 5 days,, Kinder need that time alone right now but got me thinking that am not wonted as well by anyone. apart from my mum and dad,, but that's different. But at least I have that. That's why all the ppl that wish me well on hear means a lot. I don't even have one friend in the real world that knows that Ive even been in hospital for a OP.

The only friend that did call me was a friend in India that Ive made friends with over the net. and my Nana Bliss her.

Oh and all unstick this now :) Tar Q-c

i miss you friend,,i haven't been on line much lately,,i have been in alote of pain,,i have no idea what is wrong with me,,all i really know is that my lower back hurts like heck i have been to the hospital and they gave me meds which didn't help at all,,cause i still hurt but now my stomach hurts on top of that,,,just wanted to tell you i miss you lots friend and i hope you are well,,,Love you**big hugs**

Hey bluey..
I think my post got lost lol I'm not sure cos I can't remember but that's okay.
It's good to hear from you again after your op :)
Get enough rest now. I wish you well and hope you recover fully soon ;)

Hay thanks mink and mimizu, I am spending moor and moor time back on hear. Its been hard for me to site up for to long but I took some bandaging of yesterday and was able to have a soak in the bath which made all the difference and a shower again this morning and the stitchers come out on wednesday and I can drive my car again in 7 days so am getting there :) Am glad I am able to site up for longer tho.. It was killing me not being able to use the computer for long periods of time.

mimi :( I have heard what you are going fro and I know its not just the back,, Oh god I feel for you right now.. My thoughts are with you and any time you wont to talk am hear for you, "HUGS FOR YOU" If only that could fix your problems :( I feel so helpless to help you.

You well get thru this,, You have to,, you know this right? Stay strong. It well all work out good, You well see.

The back if not strait dose affect the stomach and if you have pulled a mussel you need to relax witch is one thing your not going to be able to do right now.

All this going on in your life and yet you still fined the time to wish me well. You really are a great friend :) Stay well yourself and try not to worry about stuff to much. I know that's not that easy to do but still. And don't worry about not being on line. I totally understand

well now its your turn you haven't been on line much,,,hope you are ok friend,,i would hate for anything bad happen to you,,you are such a good person,, i miss you buddy:(

Latest posts

Back