My heart will always be there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldofadreamer

Reaction score
Sumtimes I don't even realise how much I miss you, how embedded within me u are. I don't think a day goes by where I don't think about every single on eof you in some way. Your in me, your in everything I feel, your the core of who I am.

Those days were the best days of my life and looking back all the petty arguments, all the sillyness, none of it mattered.

Do you remember? the laughter, the smiles, the jokes? the relationships we had? the promises?

I mean those promises.. when I made them .. I meant them with all I was and I tried to keep them and still do today. Did every single one of you not mean them? My heart doesn't and can't belive that..you must have meant them to some degree? so what happened to our never ending freindships? When n how exactly did we will always be the most important people in each other's lifes turn into a "hi how r u"? Did life take over? I think it did! I think everyone moved on!

The one who couldn' move on was me. Physically yeh i moved but wmotionally its impossible. Its been nearly 3 years since those days I still tlak about you as if were still as close we were then. I couldn't move on, how could i?

My heart will always be there, in that college, the place I made my first friends; the place I found my 'bros', the place I found a best friend who I'd die for. My heart will always be there and it will alway be with every single one of you.

Nandish and Shiv you always did and always will mean the world to me
Suzanne I have never met such an extraordinary person in my life, I love you.
Alex I miss you with all my heart.
Mala you such an amazing friends.

I mis you and love you all, whereever you are n what ever you do, I'll always be praying for you.

Thats such a touching tribute. think of it this way dude, dont see it as the end of something, see it as the beginning of something even more wonderful. Leaving college or school is hard for some people, dont let it be, and well people...people change for some reason, its kinda inexplicable but it happens. Dont get too attached to a person dude, life is very fickle. Ive felt like u have so many times but its just not worth it.

Maybe you could try to bond with them again get more in touch if you are already, but like i said and as sad as it may sound its time to move on. Listen to a few cheeful songs and ull feel better. Keep us posted of how u feel dude!

Dreamer darling, You can always get together again. I recently got together with two friends i hadn't met for four years, and we're better pals than ever now. Life sure does seem to go separate ways, but i'm sure the people You mention miss You as much as You miss them.

lol Bluey thnx for pointing out that I am indeed not a dude..lol. Its ok Lonelyduded its so easy to get it wronng on here.lol. This post was meant to go in the letters never mean to be read section, but its was stupid tim ein the morning when i wrote it hence I probably posted it wrong..oooppps.lol Robin that sounds nice, I might get more in touch with them this summer,heehee.

I'm sorry you're feeling that ache of separation. Well, the painful part at least. It does come from a good place. A place of energy and connection.

I hope the ones you miss known how much they mean to you.

Latest posts

Back