My introduction...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxDuffyxox

Reaction score
Hey there... How awesome is this to be about anxiety and loneliness, something of which is I also suffer, rather than one of those cheezy dating sites where the first question people ask is "a/s/l?" and "what cup size are ya?"

Ok, so here it is. I'm a 22 yr old brisbane girl who, after enjoying my pen pushing job and the social life that followed it, was diagnosed with MS... blah blah blah, don't need to hear about that stuff... but what now plagues me is how I've developed this social anxiety, a fear of being noticed, of getting to know someone - although I'm the curious type and am often interested in people I come across. :(.

I just don't seem to have the cheeky finesse that I used to...

Whats up Duffy, welcome to the site. I tend to have social anxiety too at most times...starting conversations is the worst. What does 'pen pushing' involve?

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I imagine that could have quite an effect on a person's outlook.

Welcome to the forum.

Hey duffy, lovely to meet you! I'm literally the other side of the world to you - a brit!
Brilliant you've joined the site - we love to talk, we love to listen... Make sure you swing by the chatroom sometime!
The ms must be tough, you're very brave to cope with it. My exes father had it and he was the first person to do the london marathon in a wheelchair. My ex has consequently run it for the charity.
I'm Harriet, btw :)

Latest posts

Back