My life feels like an endless greyhound bus trip

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just venting. The past few days of my life I've been in a really dark place. I've lived like a recluse for years, but this is a new low feeling for me.

It's not like I'm trapped in Josef Fritzl's basement or anything, just my damned room.

I'm free to leave, I just don't have the gumption to go out into the real world. I've been alone with my thoughts for a long time. "you can't really function you're so full of fear" as John Lennon said.

Hi and welcome.

You need to get out and do something that interests you and makes you feel more proud of yourself.

Think of things you admire or sports you think are cool. Then go out and try and find a club to join, there are many lonely people who join clubs just to get some social interaction.

Try going out to a bar or club, even on your own, there are many loners out there who cruise bars on their own, I sometimes do it.

Your isolation will drive you crazy if you don't do something about it.

You may even have some fun.

Welcome to the site...and you've come to the right place! Everyone here is nice, willing to listen, and share experiences and advice with each other...so jump right in! ^_^

----Steve

Hey, I totally know the feeling. I spend almost everyday in my room. Not out of choice, just because I don't feel like being out in the big wide world alone. If you ever want to talk then feel free to message me.

hey and welcome. i know how you feel. just stuck on this bus hoping to get to your stop some day even though you have no real idea where you are going in the first place. atleast thats how it feels to me.

Hi!

I just wanted to say to you that your not alone in feeling that way. I feel the same way to as you being stuck inside my room all day.

Latest posts

Back