my life is empty

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

My husband and I of 17 years have semi seperated (dont ever semi seperate, youll go crazy) No matter what happens it just seems to be wrong, he has someone else but tells me hes unhappy and comes over all the time but then leaves to see her. Ive become a psyco who drinks too much and has no friends calls this woman relentlessly telling her all his dirty little secrets and in the morning I dont feel any better, just more lonely than ever. I dont know how to move on, it scares me. No, No friends or anyone to talk to, just these four walls ( which by the way are painted the bleakest colors of dark green,red and purple , that Glidden couldve ever made) I ask for God to help me, but it seems no ones listening
Thanks wish me luck and love and maybe a hug or 2

That truly sounds like a nightmare situation, but like all nightmares, you will eventually wake up out of it.
If you've been together for 17 years, then your husband could be at the "mid-life crisis" point of his life, and his acting in this manner is his way of dealing with it, as many men at that point do.
Hold on, maybe do something wild to divert your mind (besides drinking; maybe splash some warm earth-tones over those walls!). Start up something like this - http://www.1001journals.com/journals/1094/#journal_browser - as a way of release. If you have a job, try to find someone there to confide in - at least you'll have a way of venting, personally, to another human. It's a hard position - you have to either wait and see if he grows out of it, or move along on your own path, and you're the only one who can make the decision.

Wishing you luck.

kichigai said:
That truly sounds like a nightmare situation, but like all nightmares, you will eventually wake up out of it.
If you've been together for 17 years, then your husband could be at the "mid-life crisis" point of his life, and his acting in this manner is his way of dealing with it, as many men at that point do.
Hold on, maybe do something wild to divert your mind (besides drinking; maybe splash some warm earth-tones over those walls!). Start up something like this - http://www.1001journals.com/journals/1094/#journal_browser - as a way of release. If you have a job, try to find someone there to confide in - at least you'll have a way of venting, personally, to another human. It's a hard position - you have to either wait and see if he grows out of it, or move along on your own path, and you're the only one who can make the decision.  

Wishing you luck.

Thank You, for taking the time to write back, sound and steller advice, much appriciated!!!!

Latest posts

Back