my only friend is my dick

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop playing with your " Antonio " and find a girl ( a sober one ), she can give you a type of satisfaction that "Antonio" could never give you. ( and I'm not even talking about sex ), but i think you alredy realized it or you wouldn't have even written that post.
So ... good luck !

Why do so many women call their "toys" Bob? A friend of mine called her's Bob too, then Bob II when she had to buy a new one. Couldn't even give it a different name.

Sci-Fi said:
Why do so many women call their "toys" Bob? A friend of mine called her's Bob too, then Bob II when she had to buy a new one. Couldn't even give it a different name.

BOB = battery-operated boyfriend. ;-)

I don't even have a dick.

*starts crying*

...oh wait i have a vagina. Hmm. That works.

C'mon milton. If you're really as attractive as that picture you shared with us, you should wash that piss stain off your face, get a new ******* haircut, and get out there. Who cares if they're drunk, they're more willing to do the freaky honeysuckle you like when they're that way.

Threads like this make me realize I'm doing things all wrong. Why haven't I gone strictly lesbian yet? What the hell am I doing wasting my time with such disgusting creatures? If you've got your penis as your best friend, why do you need a girl anyway? There is a lesbian revolution brewing, you better watch out.

THANKS, ALL. Now I'm getting lesbian ads, ALREADY. XD

Thanks for the laugh. Although I don't know why so many are naming their genitalia. I hope your not waiting for it to start talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back