My post regarding gay people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
I was very much misunderstood by everybody.

I may have worded it wrong, but what I meant to do was get a different slant on things.

We are always hearing on these forums about guys wanting girlfriends and vice versa, but we never hear about the perspectives of the homosexual and lesbian population who are equally as deserving of a voice.

I wasn't trying to alienate gay people or say that they're any different to straight people. If anything I was trying to include them and make them feel at ease.

I am not prejudiced in any way, shape or form. I have spent my adult life fighting against prejusdice and I continue to do so.

I hope I've cleared up any misunderstandings about my intentions.

If they wanted to talk about their situation they would have done so by now.. but it's sweet of you to think about it this way :)

Is this another "not bi" thread?

CAS, I suggest you stop apologizing for honeysuckle. If you say something, stand by it. No one's going to call you on things, dude. Chill.

Hey it's alright CAS I didn't feel offended at all

:)

It's understanding that you or someone would want to know, if there is a difference in loneliness, via gay, straight or bi people

If you do have any gay related questions feel free to ask me, or you can do some googling

:)

Gays definitely get lonely too, but I imagine a lot of them link their loneliness directly to their, um, gayness? and seek support there as opposed to such a generalized forum as this one.

That's a total guess, based on knowing that most CI (chronic illness) folks seek support from others with chronic illnesses to deal with their isolation, since the isolation/loneliness is because of the illness, instead of going to a forum full of (generally) healthy people to ***** and moan.

yea i would imagine it would be different for someone who was gay. especially if they havent told their family or if they have and their family doesnt approve of it or something like that. depending on where you live or are from it can be such a big deal. some places are pretty intolerant to that. live and let live i say...

Badjedidude said:
Is this another "not bi" thread?

CAS, I suggest you stop apologizing for honeysuckle. If you say something, stand by it. No one's going to call you on things, dude. Chill.

If I feel an apology is necessary, I have the right to apologise.

i'm probably the most bisexual straight guy I know

I tried gay forums... The Croatian one is full of people thinking of nothing else but the sex, sex, sex, sex and that annoys me... The other one was UK and was full of little children (ages 12-17) who where even more obsessed with sex than adults... :) Scary... As if gays do nothing else but have sex all day long... :( Anyway, it's only important to people if someone's gay or not; loneliness is not that picky! :D

Yes, I am gay (in case you didn't get it from the post above, hehehe)...

Latest posts

Back