My random photos.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
I took some photos on Sunday. Nothing special, but the scenery was nice.

SAM_0345.bmp

SAM_0354.bmp

SAM_0402.bmp

SAM_0407.bmp

SAM_0418.bmp

SAM_0433.bmp

I like the last one !

I live in a town that's pretty flat and boring. I have to travel to get some nice shots like that !

duff said:
I like the last one !

I live in a town that's pretty flat and boring. I have to travel to get some nice shots like that !

I have to travel too, but not very far. I live in the middle of Cumbria, so finding lakes and mountains is a bit like ignoring the needle and looking for hay in a haystack. ;)

Cavey said:
duff said:
I like the last one !

I have to travel too, but not very far. I live in the middle of Cumbria, so finding lakes and mountains is a bit like ignoring the needle and looking for hay in a haystack. ;)

it looks a really nice place to live. Quiet. I would love to live in a quiet village with a golf course nearby !

Today, I went up into the fells for a while and snapped a few photos. Anyone that doesn't enjoy landscapes, look away now...

SAM_0483.bmp

SAM_0674.bmp

SAM_0768.bmp

SAM_0820.bmp

SAM_0859.bmp

SAM_0921.bmp

SAM_0974.bmp

SAM_1177.bmp

They are lovely photos of what looks like a stunning place. I was thinking of going for a walk in the week to take some photos (and get some exercise!) but I have to be crafty round here to make it look pretty, really its a hole. :(

Oh well!

Thanks for the kind messages again. The scenery around here would make anyone's photography look great. If the weather keeps up I might go for a trip around a few lakes soon too.

annik said:
They are lovely photos of what looks like a stunning place. I was thinking of going for a walk in the week to take some photos (and get some exercise!) but I have to be crafty round here to make it look pretty, really its a hole. :(

Oh well!

I love the photos in your thread, annik. I'm sure that you'll find something beautiful and evocative when you go for your walk. :)

Cavey said:
I love the photos in your thread, annik. I'm sure that you'll find something beautiful and evocative when you go for your walk. :)

Thank you! I do hope so. I spend most of my time in Shropshire now which is a lot more picturesque than when I'm here at home up north!

Been a while since I posted anything here, but I went out the other day and sat on the seafront with some fish and chips, so I took some photos...

SAM_1191.bmp

SAM_1215.bmp

SAM_1334.bmp

SAM_1336.bmp

SAM_1390.bmp

SAM_1420.bmp

SAM_1461.bmp

SAM_1468.bmp

Thanks guys. It's always nice to get positive comments.

Boring side note: I took the pictures while stood in England, but the mountains and the town you can see in the second shot are in Scotland.

Hey Cavey, just had a look through, great shots. I especially liked the Fells on the last page. Where I live there is one hill, just one, and the coast is miles away.

Thanks, Dude. I live in quite a pretty area really. I'm only a couple of miles from mountains and a couple more to lakes, so it gives me something pleasant to take pictures of. My town is a dump though... I could show you the rubbish strewn stream or the now famous 'Dog honeysuckle Alley' ;)

Cavey said:
Thanks, Dude. I live in quite a pretty area really. I'm only a couple of miles from mountains and a couple more to lakes, so it gives me something pleasant to take pictures of. My town is a dump though... I could show you the rubbish strewn stream or the now famous 'Dog honeysuckle Alley' ;)

If you wish to start a competition about who's lived in the biggest dump, I warn you now. I have lived in Essex. Not the countryside part either. :p

Latest posts

Back