my story told the short way

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right in the most important thing is to stay alive. If we do that then we always give our self that one moor chance of a possibility of absolutely anything happening. Never loss the dream.

I thank you for your support.

Why is it dying is a moor real thing now then be for? That don't sound to good. I hope everything is OK.

How have your cooking skills come along? You said you wanted to be a chef when you were younger - just wondered if you're honeysuckle-hot in the Kitchen :cool:

Well actually the only thing I learned on that course was how to look busy with out actually doing anything lol True that.

It was a Y.T.S and that stood for youth training scem. I got in trouble by the supervisor one day for calling it Y.T.S for Young thick and stupid lol

Well I did get told that I would make a good chef by a chef but I had to get throw the training bit fist. I was always much better at the practical side of things then the written side of it.

I must admit that I don't remember nothing from the training and do most of my cooking in the microwave newer days.

I do make a mean spag bowl tho :cool:

rec_spagbol.jpg

That's one of this for those of you who don't know what spag bowl is.

So ye am still hot in the kitchen :cool: just average at the cooking tho lol

That's quite a story bluey. It's amazing what the human body can endure. Pain is a horrible thing, but Nietzche was right in that it does make us stronger. I've gone though my share as well, both mental and physical so I can relate a bit. People that have led perfect lives can never understand.

Wishing you the best...:)

bluey said:

rec_spagbol.jpg

spaghetti.. yummy!.... it really looks good in the picture..

oh.. now im hungry... you just gave me a crave for some spag.. :( :p

JustLost said:
That's quite a story bluey. It's amazing what the human body can endure. Pain is a horrible thing, but Nietzche was right in that it does make us stronger. I've gone though my share as well, both mental and physical so I can relate a bit. People that have led perfect lives can never understand.

Wishing you the best...:)

Well the physical most of the time I can cope with. Its what it dose to you mentally that I have problems with. If your hurting physically you can do something about it. Take pain killers or I have even one time got hold of weed for it but when its hurting mentally there is not a dame thing you can do.

Most of the time am ok but I do have my times where it gets on top of me. Am glad to say that's happening less and less now er days :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply :) It is very much apprechated.

toxic-tears said:
bluey said:

rec_spagbol.jpg

lol Am only use to cooking for one newer days. But how many wont it and all get in the kitchen :rolleyes: and we got to have wine. Its not the same with out a glass of red wine :D

bluey said:
toxic-tears said:
bluey said:

rec_spagbol.jpg

lol Am only use to cooking for one newer days. But how many wont it and all get in the kitchen :rolleyes: and we got to have wine. Its not the same with out a glass of red wine :D

I'll bring the wine :) you just have that spag bol ready for me LOL

Another order of Spag Bol over here please!

Cooking's great fun - definitely a very good way to spend one's spare hours.
Do you like curries Bluey? Thai, Indian, Pakistani, Chinese etc? They are dead easy to do. Of course it's cheating to buy a jar from the supermarket :p I sometimes do that. But a better way is to get some curry paste, then your veggies, coconut milk, extra chillies etc. Also stir-fries are easy. In all cases it's just the preparation time that's the slight problem. Depends if you like pottering around in the kitchen or not i suppose.

I got friends who run a Chinese take away. Well, they are Chinese lol but they always feed me every time I go and see them. Chinese is like the best food ever.

I like curries but not to hot. Some Indian food. Mostly I like any food and well eat most things that are put in front of me. I am not a big meat lover but am not vegetarian are anything. I just like my veg :)

OK You all come round to my place and all cook you all spag bowl 0_o This is going to cost me isn't it? I can tell :p

Or even better. We'll all what tell summer and have ourselves one big massive A lonely life BBQ :D

All get bjarne & Queen Cleocatra to cook everything why the rest of us just eat and drink all day long and bass in the summer heat :cool:

Well,then it's settled I'm going to the UK to enjoy some of bluey's cooking, and dun worry I'll bring the noodles, that way it won't cost you a bunch:D

Latest posts

Back