need friends in Tampa

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

deadwoodcity

Hi guys,
Im not very eloquent with words so I dont have any poetic expression about how depressed I am or how much Im suffering. Theres alot of people in this world who are worse off than I am but I think everyone has a right to complain about their life. Anyways, Im a 21 male in Tampa who just wants to find friends. All my friends from highschool have just scattered and went their seperate ways, from a solid group of five good friends I only talk to about 2 of them to this day. I happen to be gay if that makes a difference to anyone (good or bad). Of all the things in the world it seems so cruel to by socially dysfunctional, after all aren't humans supposed to be social beings? Please, if your in the tampa area or visit here give me a buzz, we can exchange contact info if you please.

Hey, I am from Tampa too. I know I am responding quiet lately, well nearly after a year. I just joined this community.
If u are still around, we can be in touch. BTW, Im 26 male working as software professional here in Tampa.

Well - not in Tampa exactly, but in Florida (Jupiter area, near West Palm)! I don't know if that counts - just figured I'd tell yah'. All my friends're back up north, and I (no offense) dread this state as much, if not more, as I did when I first set foot in it. I made friends here too, but what with my relocating schools all the time, those quickly disappeared as well...

Well I would have joined ya if only I lived in Florida. I live in the West coast(California). V_V
Thankfully, we have the Internet to solve that problem. :)

Latest posts

Back