Need some friends to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 7607

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to make some friends here. It's hard for me to make friends in the real world. I'd love listening to music and watching movies, and I'm into web designing as a hobby. So please feel free to drop me a message, if you'd like to talk to me.

Welcome WhiteLord :)

It seems everyone is on the boards at different times from what I've seen, I'm new here too. There's also a chat room and if it's busy enough there lots of good people and lots of good laughs at times.

Nice to meet you :)

You should drop by the chat room. I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends there. I'm only new to this forum but I have already met so many nice people on here. If you have MSN, shoot me a PM and I'll add you :)

I 'd like to be able to chat, I tried clicking on chat it took me to a weird place

Giggity said:
You should drop by the chat room. I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends there. I'm only new to this forum but I have already met so many nice people on here. If you have MSN, shoot me a PM and I'll add you :)

Hey, I'd love to talk to you. Feel free to add me on skype. Id: matthewalker :)

Latest posts

Back