Need some Therapy? Jump in Here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unique Unicorn

Reaction score
Okay, so we all feel alone, isolated and depressed, so how about we turn that around and each give 3 examples of 'good' or 'great' things we have or enjoy in our lives, right now:

When you sometimes see it written down, you realise, Wow, I had forgotten how much pleasure I get from that......

Here's Mine;

I love getting my hands in the garden, turning over the earth, seeing seeds turn into flowers, it renews me.

I love that my dogs look at me as though I am the 'bestest' person in the whole world and love me even when I am in a dark filthy mood.

I love the aroma of fresh garlic sauteeing in a pan and that wonderful first bite of something I have prepared by hand.

Over to you......:rolleyes:

here are mine.

i learn.

i create my art.

i can choose my death, therefore i can appreciate life.

I love being fortunate enough to have a roof over my head, esp. on a cold, stormy night so I can listen to the rain outside.

I love the thrill of constantly discovering new depths to the endless wealth of knowledge humans are responsible for.

I love that we are born with a heart, and are capable of such affectionate feelings towards one another.

Latest posts

Back