Never had a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep you definitely need to change your out look on women and life in general. Maybe in a few years when you grow up some more. I've worked in customer service since in some shape for form since I was a teenager. I've even worked in a mattress retail outlet where couples came in together. I've seen a fair share of so called "ugly" or less attractive people who were married with children who found love. I get told I'm a good looking guy and questions why I don't have a girlfriend. I know guys who will admit they are no prize and yet they are married and have a woman who loves them. It boggles my mind why it's not easier for me to get a woman, even with my social anxiety and shyness.

LonelyClothar said:
Men want those things to impress women as simple as that,Evolutions points that men with security, money get da hoez.
And women offer their pussy in order to get '"love" , love is just an illusion, i need that illusion today.

Whether you need that illusion or not, this goes to show your level of immaturity on the subject.

RJLJD said:
so basically... you're in it for the sex...

No brah i want love but sex is also a good deal.

IgnoredOne said:
I'm not sure of your actual education and experience, but see if you can focus on children with ADD, autism, cystic fibrosis or other developmental difficulties. There are quite a few openings in that area, as well as camps that are always seeking counselors with experience and empathy. And stop with the drug habit - you do not need to waste your money, life and sanity on what is worthless. At the very least, try dropping it completely for a month or two and then see how you feel about it?

You are completely right about the children with ADD.Here New york every child looks ******* retarded due to pollution, i will apply, i only have BA in psychology.

Sci-Fi said:
Yep you definitely need to change your out look on women and life in general. Maybe in a few years when you grow up some more. I've worked in customer service since in some shape for form since I was a teenager. I've even worked in a mattress retail outlet where couples came in together. I've seen a fair share of so called "ugly" or less attractive people who were married with children who found love. I get told I'm a good looking guy and questions why I don't have a girlfriend. I know guys who will admit they are no prize and yet they are married and have a woman who loves them. It boggles my mind why it's not easier for me to get a woman, even with my social anxiety and shyness.

LonelyClothar said:
Men want those things to impress women as simple as that,Evolutions points that men with security, money get da hoez.
And women offer their pussy in order to get '"love" , love is just an illusion, i need that illusion today.

Whether you need that illusion or not, this goes to show your level of immaturity on the subject.
I am not immature. Yeah i bet there are countless of threads like this, but those just take it in the *******, i dont, i retaliate by breaking their spirits online to a certain point.

LonelyClothar said:

LonelyClothar said:
RJLJD said:
so basically... you're in it for the sex...

No brah i want love but sex is also a good deal.

but love is just an illusion, an illusion where you would be offered "pussy". am i wrong?

have patience.. you just need one girl to turn your life upside down.. she will come.. leave the doors open.. :)

I'm 29 years old and in the same boat as you, we share similar opinions. I've done everything in my life to make myself appealing to women. I'm graduate educated, thin, well kept, charming... but women want nothing to do with me.

I've struggled my entire life as you feeling cheated and as if life was passing me by... and there is no easy answer my friend, it literally is a double edged sword.

On one hand, you have the loneliness, vacationing alone, missing out on life...

On the other hand you have the inevitability that you may wind up with some crackpot ***** that's going to ruin your life.

Keep this in mind... I've come to terms with my inability to fit into society and am still searching for a woman who is worth having, not a superficial ***** or idiot that's only interested in those punk ass idiot guys. I think I've "missed out" on quite a few BAD things too, like divorce, unwanted children, etc.

Oh, and you can take this for what it's worth--the way I've found to numb myself from the pain of reality is to work my bloody ass off as hard as I can and keep busy. If I idle or sit around too much and start to think about things, I become incredibly depressed.

I can totally relate to this thread. I'm a 38 year old involuntary virgin, and yet I'm very attractive and in no way undesirable. However, I don't live in a metropolitan area or anything like that; and I've suffered through a long chain of isolating social and economic circumstances. It actually makes perfect sense that I haven't lost my virginity if I take a look at the path I've had to travel ... it's like, well, duh! But it isn't any less painful, no matter how I try to conceive of it. And I've been told that my virginity is rare.

It is interesting reading your matter. But I want to break the stereo typing assumption that people always made just be based on their perspective only. FYI I'm a woman not a whore at all, been so desperate for that true love. My ex fiancé was providing me with money and comfort (superficial) he control my life completely from what colors of curtain to put up to my underwear! At first I thought it was love, but through the years he is always missing the most valuable thing I look for in a man, friendship! Partnership! Togetherness. He always travel so we never really get to know each other well. Until the past 6 months we lived in the same house I got a confirmed that he is not the one and three weeks ago I found his love picture with a 19 yo.

Why? I'm not a bad looking girl at all. As a matter of fact I always have men after me. They can be handsome or usual but so far I haven't found that they want that true love! But I have a strong faith that my men is out there. So hope you don't just get bitter and telling woman are whore. Aren't you came from a woman?

Learn to respect them first in your heart then good woman will be sent to yourlife. Also woman are not a media to release your sex drive or need! We are a pair of each men to make love and experience the ultimate love which of course involve sex activity in it.

Have a good try. :)

Latest posts

Back