Never had a relationship and never had sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim78

Reaction score
I'm a new member so hello everyone.

Well the title pretty much sums my problem up. I've never had a girlfriend and have never had sex and the older I get the more insecure I fell about it. I feel like I'm missing out on some integral part of the human experience and it's getting me pretty down. I'm really shy around women and can only remember ever asking a couple out for a date and got turned down. I have fairly low self esteem and don't feel "good enough" and that I will just get rejected/hurt again. I think I'm a decent guy and women seem to like me but I struggle when it comes to relationships and sex. it's embarrasing being like this at my age (i'm 33) and I feel like such a loser.

All my friends are in relationships and I feel like I'm being left behind. I'm so lonely at the moment and am pretty depressed. :(

Jim78 said:
All my friends are in relationships and I feel like I'm being left behind. I'm so lonely at the moment and am pretty depressed. :(

I know this isn't a helpful comment in any way, but you're not alone on this. My situation is exactly the same. If I had any advice on how to make it better, I'd be the first person to take it.

Equinox said:
Jim78 said:

I know this isn't a helpful comment in any way, but you're not alone on this. My situation is exactly the same. If I had any advice on how to make it better, I'd be the first person to take it.

Thanks, it's good to know I'm not alone. It's a shame you feel the same though, because I know how much it can hurt.

I didn't look to start dating until I was 35.
At 38, I haven't yet figured out where the single women are hiding.
Everyone I know if dating or married.

@ Blackdot

If you find out where all the single women are, don't leave the other forum lads out, eh?
Share your knowledge! ^_^

You are not missing anything. I mean you only have relationships to get sex. Plus then women do not want it as often as you do so they get mad at you. Plus for every brief session of sex. You have to pay a woman back a million times more to keep getting sex.

Look on the bright side. Your time is your own. If you want to do something you can. You answer to no one. If you had a girlfriend, and on a whim went to see a movie without her. You would get in trouble. Hell you would get in trouble for not planning it out so she could go. If you want to buy something you go out and buy it. If you have a girlfriend. Then you need to make sure she would approve of it. If she had something against it then you catch crap.

Of course men are not allowed to be angry at women either. Women just live their lives. Knowing if a man has a problem they can replace him. Your life would just be he'll.

So I say there is not a woman alive worth the few minutes once a month of sex.

AFrozenSoul said:
You are not missing anything. I mean you only have relationships to get sex. Plus then women do not want it as often as you do so they get mad at you. Plus for every brief session of sex. You have to pay a woman back a million times more to keep getting sex.

Look on the bright side. Your time is your own. If you want to do something you can. You answer to no one. If you had a girlfriend, and on a whim went to see a movie without her. You would get in trouble. Hell you would get in trouble for not planning it out so she could go. If you want to buy something you go out and buy it. If you have a girlfriend. Then you need to make sure she would approve of it. If she had something against it then you catch crap.

Of course men are not allowed to be angry at women either. Women just live their lives. Knowing if a man has a problem they can replace him. Your life would just be he'll.

So I say there is not a woman alive worth the few minutes once a month of sex.

I understand that you are angry and frustrated by your situation, but your blanket sweeping generalizations are still ridiculous.

Getting sex is not the only reason people pursue relationships, although it may be the only reason you seem to consider one. Many of the rest of us enjoy companionship and love as well as the sex.

The way you describe scenarios above, if you are speaking from personal experience, it seems as though you were with some rather high-maintenance, manipulative girls. Yeah, they're out there, and it sucks donkey balls for anyone ensnared by them, but please, don't tar an entire gender with that brush. We're not all like that.

Also, "few minutes once a month of sex?" lol Find a better class of woman.

@tangerinedream: Females never do like it when I reveal the truth. I guess that is to be expected. The truth reveals them to be worthless. Watching paint dry is a better use of times then relationships.

Regardless, my point about being the master of your time holds true. I just added the relationship portion because of the context.

Please, no gender stereotype bashing.

There are women out there who like sex just as much as men. I had a friend who enjoyed sex, she also liked to use toys when having sex. Her and her (now ex) husband used to do it at least once a week. When her marriage began to fell apart she once complained to me about not having sex for two weeks.

AFrozenSoul said:
@tangerinedream: Females never do like it when I reveal the truth. I guess that is to be expected. The truth reveals them to be worthless.

No, the truth is that your anger and bitterness are probably what put women off, not that we're worthless.

AFrozenSoul said:
Watching paint dry is a better use of times then relationships.

With your attitude, for you, I'd have to agree.

AfrozenSoul your "truth" is so far away from reality it can't even be found with the Hubble Telescope. I can't even agree with you on the tiniest bit. You are also being pretty specific for this to even be a general statement. Who was the woman who did you wrong?

@Sci-Fi: I still say my master of your own time is relevant to the conversation. I am sure your friend complained about her husband wanting more than every two weeks

@tangerinedream: You make it sound like I want a female.. Why would I want something I have deemed worthless.

@LeaningIntoTheMuse: I am sure you will learn that they are full of it soon enough. And if you don't, well ignorance is bliss

@Anten: Well everyone tells themselves lies. I do, and you do as well. Women do not like the truth about them. And men ignore the truth. That is why females get away with it.

Since I have to choose one female. I choose my mom. She took out being pumped and dumped with a male child on the male child. Plus my mom also hates men. So I received that on top of her anger at my father.

If that were true, we wouldn't be around 7,000,000,000 population. Some people are comfortable having less action, that's fine, some people are comfortable having more, everyone is different.

AFrozenSoul said:
@Ak5:No we are around the current population because women get enough action to get pregnant. That is all that matters when it comes to population

It takes two to tango!

Latest posts

Back