Never had a relationship and never had sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps this has been asked before, or perhaps it doesn't pertain to your problem for some reason but: Are there any single women in your social circle / area?

That is part of the problem i guess. As I've got older everyone has kind of paired up and settled down so my social circle for the most part comprises of single guys. Everyone has sort of gone off in different directions and I'm stood here wondering where everyone went! It doesn't help that I have self esteem/social issues that affect me more than I like to admit. It's a big thing for me going out there and meeting new people.

Same here. I completely understand what u mean. It's just that for some of us its so difficult to connect with others (at least it is for me)

alcohol is a depresnt....it might be a contributing
factor why youre deorrssed?

Sexual fustrations?... that will definitely make
me depressed as fresia.

focus ob one salution at a time i guess.

ive dated women half my age...
So leave yourself sone options....

Jim78 said:
I'm a new member so hello everyone.

Well the title pretty much sums my problem up. I've never had a girlfriend and have never had sex and the older I get the more insecure I fell about it. I feel like I'm missing out on some integral part of the human experience and it's getting me pretty down. I'm really shy around women and can only remember ever asking a couple out for a date and got turned down. I have fairly low self esteem and don't feel "good enough" and that I will just get rejected/hurt again. I think I'm a decent guy and women seem to like me but I struggle when it comes to relationships and sex. it's embarrasing being like this at my age (i'm 33) and I feel like such a loser.

All my friends are in relationships and I feel like I'm being left behind. I'm so lonely at the moment and am pretty depressed. :(
pay for a hooker bro.
this has nothing to do with morality
prostitution is a service,and you're a client
unable to find a woman.

so go for it.

I agree with some of the other posters - sex is way overrated. It's like tasty food and amusement park rides - fun while it lasts, but not really meaningful in the long term. Too much sex can turn a person into a hedonistic jerk. I can really sympathise with you on missing the companionship part, though. Hope you meet someone really nice who likes you back!

Latest posts

Back