Nevermind

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wishing my ex would realize what a mistake he made, and start taking us seriously. I'm trying to not reply to the email he sent me this morning, but debating if I should...I'm playing a game trying to get my mind off things, but feel like throwing up (mornings are really hard on me, I keep waking and for a minute I think it was a dream, then I realize the situation again and it's like getting hit by a truck) I'm also hoping that at some point in my life I can have a stable happy family, but again, not holding my breath anymore

Am hoping I can find my place in this world. To find something worthwhile to do and to find something constructive to do that I enjoy and can do.

I'm thinkin' that i hope Bluey finds what he feels is his place in the world.

I'm hoping for what Minus is hoping for :D

I'm also hoping I get the part-time night shift UPS package handler job I just applied for, because when I move that would fit perfectly in with school and the 10 fire shifts I'll have to do each month as part of my residency agreement.

I'm thinking tommorow might suck at work, and hoping boss lets us have the weekend off. Because DAMMIT, the lakes are frozen, and I. Want. To. Ice Fish. And Saturday looks like it'll be perfect. I hear a freakin' monster slob of a Northern Pike taunting me in the night, waiting to be lured in with the promise of tasty bait and pulled from the water >.>

As far as remembering goes, as my move approaches I'm remembering the past two years I've had here and how big a change they've been. I'm reminiscing on the times we got chased down by bees at work, the times we've gone fishing. How scared I was at first when my more experienced fire dept. buddy and I attended a training event involving a controlled burn trailer, and we went in for our first round.

Thinking how much I'm going to miss that buddy. Though we'll keep in touch.

Thinking how I'm going to miss it here, even though I still don't feel like a totally included member of society. I don't know everybody like the natives do, even though I know a lot of people...and in this small town that still puts sort of a barrier up to how far you can go with your social circle. Oh well.

Life carries on.

I'm in good spirits and hope it stays that way for a whie. I'm gonna need this feeling to last when I start Telemarketing (the only place where you get countless rejections). I've got a plan in action but really I need to wait and see what reality says and see if I can pull myself up to go back into battle each day. I've been reading about tips and cold calling to get a head start, I've got a goal to work on my talking skills and know this can only happen step by step. I've tried this job before and failed dismally, it really knocked at my self confidence but for now it's the only chance I have and there's a bigger incentive at the end if I can get there to it. So looks like I'll be working my behind off for some time. I understand that I will be getting a lot of 'No's' to begin with, it's all about technique and making a good impression, and I'm going to have to suck it up until I get better at it. Just wish me luck, I'll be needing it.

I am feeling horrible. I am not even sure now when the last time I talked to Kristen was. It appears that several of her accounts have been stolen and someone is playing some sick joke.

thinking: try not too, whenever i day dream it's about my ex..and that really depresses me so i flood my head with gaming, friends and music
feeling: cold...my feet are freezing @_@
hoping: dunno, i guess hoping i meet new ppl soon
remembering: nothing, goes into the catagory of thinking.

I'm thinking about a really awesome basketball game, prompted by an awesome person's inquiry as to my favorite memory. 33 points... my personal best. Go me!

I went to a convention once, and met someone in line as I was waiting for the dealers room to open. This was years and years ago, when I was 14 or 15. He was a twin, and had a scar on his face from a car accident I believe. We talked for a bit, and I remember he told me he once had a girlfriend who was obsessed with macaroni and cheese.

It seems silly, I don't know, I never saw him again or anything - but sometimes, when I'm down, I just think of him and I laugh at that conversation. Even though it lasted about 5 minutes, I just remember it and thinking of that time cheers me up.

I'm having a brain freeze moment.
I feel tired or have food coma
Hope, I hope she visit me someday, I hope she's hawt:p
I remember...errr 2 + 2 = 4..... Or wasn't it 22 ? Nrver mind.

aFIREinside80 said:
Matt, would that include hoping for a Ravens victory?

yes, it did and that hope came true, now for the rematch of the century next week

I'm thinking that if Monk can live with someone than maybe I can too, of course he's a fictional character but still I can dream right?

Latest posts

Back