Nevermind

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im thinking everyone's signiture is so serious so i put the most stupidest thing i can think of for mine.
its from the creepshow 2, you got to love steven king :D

LonelyDragon said:
I don't.

I feel cold. And not just from the temps outside.

sorry lonelydragon, what if i said a few nice things about skorian :p
would that cheer you up.

I feel like a failure. I've failed her. I've failed me. I've failed us. I've failed everyone who has tried to help me. Everyone who has given me so much.

What keeps me here? Hope. Hope that I can fix things. Hope that she'll want me again. Hope that I can make her happy again. Ok, maybe not "make her happy" but that she can find happiness with me again.

I have no ambition for any of the things I used to enjoy doing. I have my truck that I should be driving by now rather than the beater I am nursing along. My trans Am that I love and that I should be working on getting it ready to show everyone what I am capable of. Kevin's car that I should be working on, getting it ready for when he comes home from school. So many people are depending on me for that one. But I can't bring myself to do any of it. They sit side by side in my shop collecting dust. I find no joy in any of it anymore. I find no fun in anything.

All I can bring myself to do it go to work. Even though there's no enjoyment in that either. But I push myself to do what I must there. To move up and maybe make more money in the hope that easing the money burden will help things between us. There are times when I think maybe it would be best if I did something to both ease her financial burden and rid her of me at the same time. :(

What am I hoping? I'm hoping/wishing that kindness and caring starts popping up here on the forum. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Skorian said:
Feels like my guts are being torn out again :(

aww Skorian :(
(((((Skorian)))))
I hope you feel better soon, dear.

Thanks. It has nothing to do with this forum. It's something else.

Right now I am bored out of my skull.

I am thinking GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Ok, I have been watching a bunch of Smallville. Am into season 3. There are so many phones ringing in the background of this show that it's driving me batty. The director or someone must have some sort of crazy obsession with phones. Almost every episode has at least one for about 10 seconds. Some have 5 or more instances where a phone is ringing.

Also I am realizing this show is very formulaic and is very predictable. Something I don't like about shows.

Latest posts

Back