New but old

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is this it?

Reaction score
Hi.. Live in Scotland on an island. Divorced 3 years now & just cant shake this depression. Smile on the outside but inside its just empty & now I am searching for solace because I need help & dont trust doctors or medication.
Don't know if a forum is the place but spending most days alone with 2 dogs is no good for the soul or mental health so here I am.Thanks for reading.

Hello, welcome, and I hope you will find some comfort here, lots of good people to listen, and advise.:)

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! :)

What island, if you don't mind me asking? I've been to a couple of them. :D

Is this it? said:
Don't know if a forum is the place but spending most days alone with 2 dogs is no good for the soul or mental health so here I am.Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the forum. I spend most of my days with a dog and a cat, and no one else. Hope you find some help here. :)

Hi, welcome! Alone on an island with two dogs sounds very romantic, and also isolated

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Hope the people here can fill in for some of the loneliness you're facing.

Hi and welcome :)
There are loads of lovely people on this site. I'm sure you will enjoy it

Peaches said:
Hi, welcome! Alone on an island with two dogs sounds very romantic, and also isolated
[/quote

When I say alone there are other people living here but I live alone now. Its a cottage facing the beach with fields at the back & no street lighting so yeah I suppose romantic.

Is this it? said:
Peaches said:
[/quote

When I say alone there are other people living here but I live alone now. Its a cottage facing the beach with fields at the back & no street lighting so yeah I suppose romantic.

Well it does sound lovely. Very - TV series about troubled policeman living in Highland splendour, sort of thing. But presumably without the TV actor pay packet..:D

jaguarundi said:
Is this it? said:
Peaches said:
[/quote

Well it does sound lovely. Very - TV series about troubled policeman living in Highland splendour, sort of thing. But presumably without the TV actor pay packet..:D

It total beautiful & I do appreciate how lucky I am living here after living in cities like London,Capetown, Durban, & Glasgow (I'm Scottish we get about a bit)
Trying to take a more positive outlook on life because the negativity is dragging me down..

Latest posts

Back