New Dood from Kansas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badjedidude

Reaction score
Heya, everybody! I'm new to this site, so here are the req's:

My name's Steve, I live in Kansas, I'm a male (last time I checked), I was born in Sept. 1986 (so I guess I'm 23...I never keep count. To be honest, I was completely surprised this last Sept when my b-day came around. :p)

Okay, now for the juicy part: I'm on here mostly becuase I just realized that I don't really have any *"close"* friends--no one that I can really talk to in a deep way. I just got out of a 5-year relationship and I feel like I've pretty much poured most of the past few years into my ex, instead of into my own life and FRIEND-relationships.

So until I can cultivate some close friendships in real life, you guys are my proxy friends! I'll use this site to (mostly) anonymously pour out my poor 'ol broken soul and maybe get some good discussion going or something. Thanks, everyone!

----Steve

hey....Steve!
ok that's not anonymous hehehehe
welcome and
i must say i am older and you have more things going for you, than i can even begin to hope i would ever know
so i can wait to hear from you

lol nerdy girl...
Anywho welcome man and ye dont worry you will have gf..
I thought when i was 17 that i wont have gf until i met my wife(i was wrong :D ) any way i had gf when i was 18^^ so good luck

LOL a little late, there, Soph. ;):p

*ahem*

What I mean to say is this: You are a little late in offering me a proper welcome, Sophia.

----Steve

I think you may have used incorrect grammar, Sophia.

A more proper response would have been as such: "It is better to do a thing later than never to do it at all." XD

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
I think you may have used incorrect grammar, Sophia.

A more proper response would have been as such: "It is better to do a thing later than to never do it at all." XD

----Steve

I hate you. :club:

Dood.
I thought you were a ubermega veteran.
Pssh.
Hanyway,Are you a virgo? I think I'm older than you by a few days...

No, I'm not a veteran. What gave you that idea? o_0

I'm not a virgo at all. I'm a Libra, as I was born in September. :)

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
No, I'm not a veteran. What gave you that idea? o_0

I'm not a virgo at all. I'm a Libra, as I was born in September. :)

----Steve

Yes,but Libra isn't solely the whole month of September,sugar.
If you were born after September 22nd,you're a Libra. Anytime before that,Virgo.:D

I have no idea what gave me the idea that you're a vet. Probably because you get along with so many.

I'm not entirely a huge follower of the astro-signs. :p To clarify: Yes, I was born after September 22nd, so I suppose that I am a Libra. :)

I love veterens and I am fortunate in being able to call several of them "friend." :)

----Steve

Latest posts

Back