New Face

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amzy

Reaction score
Whelp, here goes nothing!

My name is Emily, I am 17 and currently residing in the great red and white hat of the US. I am finding now that I miss the connection of having friends in other parts of the world and online. I did know people online once upon a time, but I suppose as it does, life happened.

So I'm hoping to get to know some nice new people. My interests include video games, history, comics, and violin. That is to keep the list short. I look forward to talking to all the wonderful people on here.

Hey Emily, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll be able to make some nice friends from here.

Alienated said:
Hi Emily, so what other parts of the world have you been, and what did you find there?

I've sadly only been to a few states in the US for the time being. I'd say I found mainly people and buildings ;) I would however like to visit some monuments and historical sites across Europe such as the 'Giant Stone Keyboard' in Russia, and Scotland. I'd love to see Loch Ness for myself. Visiting Machu Picha at some point is also on the list.

Hello Emily! Welcome to the forum! =)
Hope you find a lot of new friends on here.

Latest posts

Back