New Guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bish33

Reaction score
It looks like this is the standard for the new people to do. So yep here it is, I'm new and obviously lonely... Still smiling though, well sort of.

NumbNuts said:
It looks like this is the standard for the new people to do. So yep here it is, I'm new and obviously lonely... Still smiling though, well sort of.

Welcome. :) lol, might want to consider a name change though. :p That one might cause you some problems.
But anyway,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks, I thought about that after I picked the name. lol I wasn't sure if I could change it.

Thanks to you all. I tried to change the name. I didn't find a way to do it. Figured I will let people have there fun with it, instead of creating a new account.

NumbNuts said:
Thanks to you all. I tried to change the name. I didn't find a way to do it. Figured I will let people have there fun with it, instead of creating a new account.

Just send a PM to Steel, and let him know what you'd like for your new name to be. Minus and Samba are also moderators, but I'm not 100% certain what their capabilities are, as far as changing your name. They would certainly do it for you also, if they have the capability. :) Super nice moderators here at this site. :)

Latest posts

Back