New Here Too

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've recently just found out some things about my sexual orientation that has ended my relationship of 6 years. This past year has been very stressful and now I feel as though I have no one to turn to that I can just spill my guts to when I need it, aside from my ex, who I really don't want to burden with my thoughts about how he has hurt me.

I believe I'm ready to move on, but with this new sexual orientation, I know that's going to be very difficult. I want an affectionate relationship with someone who is respectful and that can love me like I love them. I guess I'll get more specific when I find that person.

I'm pretty much looking for friends and perhaps a potential friend that could turn into something more.

I look forward to getting to know some people here.

hi sister sojourn welcome to the forum

:D

i'm sorry about the relatonship drama :(

if you wish to share more, or need to get things off your chest more we're all ears,

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I truly appreciate it. I will try and get myself a bit more acclimated to the site and then perhaps I'll be willing to share more. Thanks for letting me know that you'll be here to listen to me whenever I choose to speak.

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back