New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clar5

Reaction score
Hi,

I just found this place, and it seems to be legit. I don't want to use my real name, but I will say that it begins with an M.

I am 25 years old from New Jersey and am a graduate student still living at home with my parents. I feel like all of my friends have drifted far apart from me, and have nothing in common with them anymore. I thought I found a friend but she lives in Staten Island and was very demanding of me and my time and not for me.

I feel like I should be enjoying my life especially on weekends, but I can't begin to tell you the last time I went out on a weekend. I don't do the bars or nightclub, but do do other things. Looking for some help and maybe someone to talk to here.

Nice to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't go to bars and nightclubs.

Seems to me that most are friendlier here than at some other forums I've checked out.

Enjoy!

Welcome, Clar5!

Come back whenever you feel like chatting. There are a lot of conversations to get in on. I'm V, 31, from New York City.

A new life said:
Nice to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't go to bars and nightclubs.

Seems to me that most are friendlier here than at some other forums I've checked out.

Enjoy!

Yea, I definitely don't do those. Can't be near anyone who smokes (allergic to tobacco) and I don't drink that often (lucky if I finish a drink).

BUOY said:
Welcome, Clar5!

Come back whenever you feel like chatting. There are a lot of conversations to get in on. I'm V, 31, from New York City.

Where in NYC? I'm closer to SI than I am to most places in NJ. lol

Hi Clar5

You won't have any problems with cigarette smoke in bars and clubs in the UK. It's illegal to smoke in any public building. It makes it a lot pleasanter for non-smokers.

wurzelees said:
Hi Clar5

You won't have any problems with cigarette smoke in bars and clubs in the UK. It's illegal to smoke in any public building. It makes it a lot pleasanter for non-smokers.

Same around here, but if some smoked before entering, its on their clothes and thats just as bad for me (nearly ended up in the hospital a few times cause of that).

Latest posts

Back