New Here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Cat Can...

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've lurked in this forum for several months so I thought it was about time to post something! I'm 21 years old and live in the UK. I've just recently graduated and that has left me in a confused position of limbo. I've been dealing with many issues since I was around 13, but now, without the safeguard of education guiding my next move I feel even more down, spaced out and lost.

I'd just really love to share a connection with some new people from around the world and also help others in any way that I can.

I have lots of hobbies including film and theatre (which I hope will become my life someday), music, gaming, writing, and many more!

Lovely to meet you all :)

Hey matey, welcome to the board. I'm from the UK too, bit older than you but love my gaming and music!

I've been dealing with stuff forever now myself. Feels never ending I know. See if we can cheer you up a bit :)

If Cat Can... said:
I'm 21 years old and live in the UK. I've just recently graduated and that has left me in a confused position of limbo.

Lol, Welcome to your early twenties. :D

Also, Welcome to the site!

Hi hi! :D Welcome! I feel pretty much the same as you, so I know how it sucks. If you ever want to talk, or need someone to vent/complain to, just pm me. I don't mind. I'm curious to know what kinds of things you write, actually. Lol.

Latest posts

Back