New Member Here :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockerChick

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am a 34 year old single woman currently residing in Atlanta, GA. I am, by all accounts, a forum junkie. I'm currently looking for a decent forum to join, and I happened across this one on a basic Google search.

I wouldn't say I am lonely per say. I am single, but that is kind of the way I prefer to be. Life is a little easier without the pressure of relationships (this, of course, is my own assessment and I get that). I have a great job. I have a pretty great life. I try my best to enjoy it, and am constantly trying to avoid the bumps in the road that come along often.

My username derives from my love of music. The style of music depends on my mood. I do love the occasional top 40 song, club remixes and old school R&B. But my music of choice on day to day life is alternative rock. I am a 90's alternative JUNKIE. I attended about 25 concerts in the last year and discovered great bands.

I think this covers a pretty decent introduction. I hope to fit in nicely here and I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Welcome to the forums.

RockerChick said:
Hi Everyone!

I am a 34 year old single woman currently residing in Atlanta, GA. I am, by all accounts, a forum junkie. I'm currently looking for a decent forum to join, and I happened across this one on a basic Google search.

I wouldn't say I am lonely per say. I am single, but that is kind of the way I prefer to be. Life is a little easier without the pressure of relationships (this, of course, is my own assessment and I get that). I have a great job. I have a pretty great life. I try my best to enjoy it, and am constantly trying to avoid the bumps in the road that come along often.

My username derives from my love of music. The style of music depends on my mood. I do love the occasional top 40 song, club remixes and old school R&B. But my music of choice on day to day life is alternative rock. I am a 90's alternative JUNKIE. I attended about 25 concerts in the last year and discovered great bands.

I think this covers a pretty decent introduction. I hope to fit in nicely here and I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hello and welcome. I am curious, what was the best show you went to?

Rainee said:
Hello and welcome. I am curious, what was the best show you went to?

The best was Cage the Elephant (who I saw twice this year) and Of Monsters and Men. A close second is Barenaked Ladies (if you've never seen them live, I HIGHLY recommend it!) and Muse was really great too!

Do you have any recommendations??

The best was Cage the Elephant (who I saw twice this year) and Of Monsters and Men. A close second is Barenaked Ladies (if you've never seen them live, I HIGHLY recommend it!) and Muse was really great too!

Do you have any recommendations??
[/quote]

Nothing I can recommend personally, as I don't go to many shows, but others have said that The Killers give an awesome show. And also Dave Matthews Band.

RockerChick said:
I love The Killers! They are my go-to band when I'm playing Rock Band.

Yes they are pretty awesome. Just for the record I am not a Dave Matthews Band but I did hear that their live shows are amazing :)

I loved them in high school. I would go see them. It was the same with Barenaked Ladies. They are OKAY. But the concert was amazing!

RockerChick said:
I loved them in high school. I would go see them. It was the same with Barenaked Ladies. They are OKAY. But the concert was amazing!

I never could get into their music. Same goes for Barenaked Ladies.
I think I will try to see Muse next.

Latest posts

Back