Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meekthoughts

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I don't really want to reveal too much personal information, but I'll just say that my name is Jenny. I have some interests (e.g. anime, tv shows, music) but I cannot hold a conversation well in any of them. I hope to change that.

I look forward to sharing experiences with everyone.

meekthoughts

FunkyBuddha said:
LonelyClothar said:
No problem, baby.

<.<... not entirely sure what that's about.

Anyway. Welcome!

I like anime too. I don't watch it as much as I used to. Last anime I saw was Tiger & Bunny and I loved it haha. Any recommendations?

I usually refer to women as babys online.Do you want me to call her a dude or bro?

FunkyBuddha said:

<.<... not entirely sure what that's about.

Anyway. Welcome!

I like anime too. I don't watch it as much as I used to. Last anime I saw was Tiger & Bunny and I loved it haha. Any recommendations?

I don't think I'm familiar with that anime. As for recommendations... I'm not sure what your preferences are, but a fairly recent one called Steins;Gate is really interesting (sci-fi, time travel and the like).

Ahh... anime.. always good :D
I've watched a load of animes, but currently I don't have too much time, so right now I'm just sticking with Bleach and Fairy Tale.

Welcome to the forum though :)

Vagrant Legacy said:
Ahh... anime.. always good :D
I've watched a load of animes, but currently I don't have too much time, so right now I'm just sticking with Bleach and Fairy Tale.

Welcome to the forum though :)

Thank you! Bleach ran on for too long, so I stopped that around ep.100 xD The only (very) long running anime I'm still watching is Detective Conan. Fairy Tale was alright too, but again long. :p

Welcome to the forums, meekthoughts. You seem like a friendly and positive person thus far. It's nice to have you here with us.

Hey,

I absolutely adore Love Hina, Chobits and School Rumble. I've seen a few others, but those three are my absolute favourites; the story lines are so cute :D

I'm always looking for new animes... (I hate finishing them though, cos then I feel like I've lost a friend... probably sounds really strange lol...). Do you have any to recommend ?

Welcome :)

Thanks dreamer and Peter Lorre :D I'm surprised this thread is still getting comments..

Thomas] said:
Hey,

I absolutely adore Love Hina, Chobits and School Rumble. I've seen a few others, but those three are my absolute favourites; the story lines are so cute :D

I'm always looking for new animes... (I hate finishing them though, cos then I feel like I've lost a friend... probably sounds really strange lol...). Do you have any to recommend ?

Welcome :)

Ohh, I loved Love Hina and Chobits! Both were a little bit ecchi but made it all the more fun. :p I haven't seen School Rumble, though I know it.

I know what you mean, it's not strange at all. D: As for recommendations... *goes through my ANN list* Ai Yori Aoshi, Mahoraba and Full Metal Panic might be your type, though they aren't new. I personally love Cardcaptor Sakura (by CLAMP like Chobits) but it's more of a kiddie show. :p

If you like a little more action/fantasy, my favourites are Rurouni Kenshin, Soul Eater, D.N. Angel and Darker than Black. :) These aren't ecchi though. xD

Goodness! I'd never heard of the word "ecchi" until you said it and I looked it up :p Is this where the infamous name "Chi" comes from I wonder?! Based on the slur "turned on" in the anime, I wouldn't be surprised ... !

I actually saw Full Metal Panic - Fumoffu... (I believe that is series 2 or so) cos I was told it was funny :) It was actually awesome. But I never saw the others.

But wow, thank you for finding those for me; I will start getting them :D I remember CardCaptor used to be on an after-school kids TV show over here for a while xD. I recall some girl with some weird dream high up above a city... am I thinking of the right thing ? :p

School Rumble is just cute (not ecchi !), and ridiculous and hilarious. Highly recommend if you're looking for a laugh :)

Btw, just a random thought. Naruto Shippuuden I love (without the fillers), mainly cos of the music <3. Loads of animes drag me in cos of the music actually... But anyway: || came across these guys recently, they do really nice covers of nice music from some animes... they even did a zelda medley too xD

Anyway, sorry for going off track... Thank you so much again for the animes.

Thomas],

Hehe, it's surprising you got through anime with encountering the word ecchi. :p The origin for Chi is possible, but I never thought about it that way! And yes, you're thinking about the right show. xD Judge me all you will, but that show was awesome back in the days (I shouldn't really be talking like I'm old...).

Ohh, if you like just cute, ridiculous and hilarious, there's a whole bunch of anime like that: Lucky Star, K-ON!, Working!, Poni Poni Dash!.. :p I'll stop listing since I'm pretty sure you can't get through everything I recommend. xD

I watched Naruto up until they came out with the Shippuuden sequel. :( Too long and WAY too many fillers. But yes, there music is really awesome. Those two in the video are amazing~ I play the piano myself, but I could never hope to do a duet with someone. :( Anyways, tell me later how you like them. ^_^

silver birch leaves said:
meekthoughts,

you and your thread appear trendy :p

Aww. :) It hardly is though, but thanks.

Peter Lorre said:
An ALL hotspot.

(hehe) You flatter Peter.

I'm not judging at all! I remember quite liking the show when I was little! I vaguely remember a "miniature" card, which turns some teddy character really small at the end so he gets to eat more cake. It was lol. I really remember the most random things =x

How long have you played for ? I wish I could play properly... I tried teaching myself but I only had a really cheap keyboard so I never got very far :( I have a guitar now which I teach myself to play... that's going a little better! And btw, noticed about the Ocarina on the other thread; that is just awesome!!! :D I would learn Zelda OOT songs immediately! <3

I'll get downloading and watching once I get some of these assignments in :( Last year... ergh :(

Latest posts

Back