Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina1101

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am 49,female and from Ky. I am married. I have major deppression and am disabled because of it. I am very lonely. I feel that no one understands how deppression feels in my life, and because I can't work, I feel so isolated and alone. When I am around people I still feel lonely but not alone. I am more of a one on one kind of person. I live in the country where I rarely see people. I have been remarried for two years to a man who has lived here all his life. Iv'e talked to him about moving closer to town but that is not an option for him. The reason I want to move closer to town is to be near my children and grandchildren. And we would see each more often which I believe would help me not feel so isolated. Its starting to become a problem in my marriage and often I think about leaving and getting an apartment in town. But I also know this would end the marriage too. I guess Im here because I need a friend. I often feel I have no purpose and feel useless and hopeless.

Hello Tina, welcome here and since most of us needs friends, please get to know us. I'm sorry to hear you and your man cannot find a solution. I recognize your dilemma

I'm from Sweden, same age as you and love my kids to bits. No grandkids yet though. What do you enjoy? soccer, baking, history, politics, music, art, mystery novels, the scent of fresh cut grass? or not any of those?

hopsfox said:
Hello Tina, welcome here and since most of us needs friends, please get to know us. I'm sorry to hear you and your man cannot find a solution. I recognize your dilemma

I'm from Sweden, same age as you and love my kids to bits. No grandkids yet though. What do you enjoy? soccer, baking, history, politics, music, art, mystery novels, the scent of fresh cut grass? or not any of those?

Hi , Thanks for the reply. Before I divorced and remarried I use to enjoy sewing and simple crafts. I loved planting floweres and trees and maintaing them. I lost abeautiful home in the divorce. I believe thats where my heart still is. My children and grandkids visited often. Now Its so differerent even though Im a half hour away they don't come visit. I go visit my younger daughter once a week and try to have the grandkids come and spend the night. My older daughter is allways busy I hardly see her at all or my grandson. I don't have the desire to do those things where I live now. I just got alot of issues I guess.

Tina1101 said:
Hello everyone. I am 49,female and from Ky. I am married. I have major deppression and am disabled because of it. I am very lonely. I feel that no one understands how deppression feels in my life, and because I can't work, I feel so isolated and alone. When I am around people I still feel lonely but not alone. I am more of a one on one kind of person. I live in the country where I rarely see people. I have been remarried for two years to a man who has lived here all his life. Iv'e talked to him about moving closer to town but that is not an option for him. The reason I want to move closer to town is to be near my children and grandchildren. And we would see each more often which I believe would help me not feel so isolated. Its starting to become a problem in my marriage and often I think about leaving and getting an apartment in town. But I also know this would end the marriage too. I guess Im here because I need a friend. I often feel I have no purpose and feel useless and hopeless.

Hi Tina and welcome. I'm a newbie too, so we can stick together as we navigate this joint. :)

Hey you! Sounds like you're in a sticky situation~

You've come to the right place for assistance! There are loooads of nice people on here ^_^ I'm sure you will make a nice addition to the crew~

Gutted said:
Hey you! Sounds like you're in a sticky situation~

You've come to the right place for assistance! There are loooads of nice people on here ^_^ I'm sure you will make a nice addition to the crew~
I hope I will be of some help to others too.

Latest posts

Back