Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robockster2

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Zack. I am 19 and live in Rockville Maryland. I'm currently going to Montgomery College; which is a community college and I am a freshman. I don't have much friends, but I have some and I never had a girlfriend my whole life. I've been depressed a lot of times and had suicidal thoughts in the past. But I am currently emotionally stable right now I think. My mood changes a whole lot from time to time, so it's hard to say how I am exactly. Also, I don't know what I expect out of all this, but I'm glad I found this place to express myself because I really needed to.

Attachments

• sonic.jpg
    sonic.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 197
Robockster2 said:
Hello everybody, my name is Zack. I am 19 and live in Rockville Maryland. I'm currently going to Montgomery College; which is a community college and I am a freshman. I don't have much friends, but I have some and I never had a girlfriend my whole life. I've been depressed a lot of times and had suicidal thoughts in the past. But I am currently emotionally stable right now I think. My mood changes a whole lot from time to time, so it's hard to say how I am exactly. Also, I don't know what I expect out of all this, but I'm glad I found this place to express myself because I really needed to.

It's the best place to express.

Welcome, bro.

wah said:
Robockster2 said:

It's the best place to express.

Welcome, bro.

i second to that.

welcome to this site, zack!

I'm from Maryland too it's is a **** lonely place, am I right? lol

Welcome to the site robockster

Latest posts

Back