new minus day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunny

Reaction score
hi everyone,
i actually joined yesterday, but had no idea what i want from this place..
there were few periods when i was looking for this kind of place on the net but never found. yesterday i accidentally came across this forum.
how nice to know there are bunch of more lonely ppl with issues like mine who visit this place.

i'm 23 year old college student and definitely have issues of connecting with living who i see face to face or talk on phone
i like lots of things, right now obsessed with this song
(not the words, the music is what attracts me to everything i like to listen)
[video=youtube]
it deserves a better video : p

p.s english is my 3rd language so i just want you to know it if you see some logic fail/spelling and stuff....

hey sunny welcome to the forum

hey that's a cool song what's the name of it?

what are you studying in college? I'm currently a sophomore right now

hah your english looks fine, it's probably better than a lot of native english speakers

( mainly me, lols I throw grammar and spelling to the wind)

what are your first two languages?

hi all! thank you for the welcome~ :D

evanescencefan91- the song is called formaldehyde, it's by 'i am the dot' which is a very lovely band and has too little fans.
and i am a sophomore too ;p
study mechanical engineering which i find as a very cool thing, though if i were rich i would probably study printmaking or something arty...
what do you study?
p.s. love your signature picture XD and why does she look familiar to me? i can't remember where did i see her....

Latest posts

Back