new year's blues

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Life is hard for everyone. How do you cope?

• legal/illegal drugs/alchohol

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • excercise/music/eating

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • counseling/religion

• writing/drawing/performing arts

• other

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

macedavis

Reaction score
Just whining out loud. You don't have to read it. This is just how a vent. But feel free to comment, feedback always helps.

Alas, I'm reminded of my place in this world. As I strive for future success, I must also deny my social progress. I have but one life to live, one theoretical soul to give. I live my life in two plains, my true life is too plain, and there's for too much pain. Rather then lie my face against the shower drain, from another retchid day without cocaine, I try to stand. I try to be a man, and walk hard in my own way. Take pride in going against the grain.
Once again the day begins a new. This time I'll do better, I know its true...I need to be true. What else can I do but dream? Waking up is the nightmare that makes me scream. Insomnia's a curse, but waking up alone is far worse. Nonetheless, this life is real. I try to convince myself that these problems will fade. The truth of the matter is, I'm glad they've stayed. Because while I live in deep regret (the kind you can never forget), and my soul is filled with grief (the make life quite long...certainly not brief), I'll always have my dreams. That place where hope gleams. My utopia of peace a joy, where my problems are as distant as of when I was just a boy. My friends and family are there, and EVERYONE cares about me in my sweet slumberly decoy.
as I wake up in bed with a smile...which surprising lasts for a while. It doesn't take much, but the slightest of touch, to take me right back down to my style. I'm used to depression, in fact its quite an obsession. Though the cycle will continue, what little faith I have left is within YOU, and I hope that enough for a devine correction.

Latest posts

Back