New York guy looking for chat and hopeful friendship with whoever is out there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphacompton

Reaction score
Hey there. It's been a while since I've met someone new and I'm nervous in real life so I was hoping I could meet someone here. It would be nice if we could talk about what we like and share our views on different things. In the past people have told me I'm a good listener so if you have problems or just want to vent I'd like to hear it. I hope we can become friends :)

Hi, alphacompton and welcome. Yo, why not. My pm box is open to you! Though I'm not always near an Internet connexion. Read you?

Hi :)
My pm box is open too. (I''m not native speaker, i hope you don't mind)

Hello alphacompton! I'm new to this forum and I'm also looking for friends. Hit me up if you want to chat :)

alphacompton said:
Hey there. It's been a while since I've met someone new and I'm nervous in real life so I was hoping I could meet someone here. It would be nice if we could talk about what we like and share our views on different things. In the past people have told me I'm a good listener so if you have problems or just want to vent I'd like to hear it. I hope we can become friends :)

I can be quite chatty at times. Perhaps there are things we have in common to talk about.

I'd be happy to talk if you ever wanted to but I'm not from America if that's a problem

Hi Alpha, I'm also just finding my way around the forums and chat. Feel free to pm me...I promise not to vent too much :)

Hallo hallo! My PM box is waiting messages... From anyone! I can't use the chat feature right now as I only have iPad access and the chat doesn't work, but I am online a lot and can reply to Pm's pretty quickly.

Welcome. It's always good to see a fellow new yorker making use of the forum.

Latest posts

Back