new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
ive never anything like this before but i figure ill try.
im just very lonely. i have issues with depression, i used to be able to talk to my girl friend about them which helped alot, we were very close and dated for 4 years, we helped each other grow up and find out who we were. but then she became disinterested and left me 9 months ago. because of how she helped me i in turn helped her with her issues and insecuritys, it left an impact on me. made me show codependent tendencies. i still love and care about her very much but unfurtunetly she does not feel the same way about me, really im not good enof for her. but now i have no one to talk to, i have friends but they dont really wanna here me talk about my depression or loneliness which is totally understandable you cant expect everyone to care that much, or to even understand. ive just been stuck in a hole for a almost a year now, i want to try to find some one else but i dont no were to start. plus my feelings for my ex get in the way of that motivation like im holding out for her to come back wen i know she wont. if anyne read this sorry it was so whiney ha

No need to hold back, wouldn't be much point to these forums if people couldn't openly talk about their problems in life :p
But anyways, welcome to ALL.
Hope you'll find some comfort in the knowledge you're not alone with what you're going through.
I'm always open for a chat if you want someone to talk to.

hi there - I found that this forum is amazing and uplifting and there is always someone to lend an ear!!!!

Welcome to ALL stoney

I am sorry you are going through that.. that is the fatal problem, if you make one person your whole life.. if they go, it feels like left with nothing. Must move on though, I can see you realize that, so I wish you good luck with it.

Bokkom said:
hi there - I found that this forum is amazing and uplifting and there is always someone to lend an ear!!!!

Or an eye, in my case :D

Anyway, welcome to the forum man, i know what you're feeling. You'll be fine eventually, you seem like a strong person. If you ever want to talk about anything, feel free to PM me!!

Latest posts

Back