Newbie alert

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoonyLovegood

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm not quite sure how I stumbled across this website, but I'm kind of glad that I did!
Anyway, about me: I just turned nineteen, I live in Atlantic Canada, and I'm in my first year of university taking general arts courses. However, next year I plan on returning home to attend community college to take either tourism and hospitality, or interior design. I've realised that this whole university/residence life is totally not for me. Long story short, my university experience has basically sucked : P Also, I am really awful at making new friends. I have no idea how I even made friends in elementary and high school, because I've had no such luck in university.
The one other thing you need to know about me first thing is that I have a wee bit of an obsession with Harry Potter. Some may have noticed that my username is referring to Luna Lovegood, one of my favourite characters in the series :)
I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Haha yeah I noticed Loony right away. :p Welcome to the site, Loony. Watch out for the Nargles.

----Steve

Hey Loony,welcome to the forum and I am sure you will find many nice people here.
And can totally relate to you on this point that my university life sucked too.XD but anyways I made thru it whew....*sigh* and straight out of uni into the jungle or working..I deff prefer the former one.
-kim

Welcome to the forum

I've read the whole harry potter series so feel free to throw harry potter references my way :p

Welcome to ALL. Please do drop into chat sometime. :)

Welcome :)

P.S. The 'witch' part of my nickname also comes from my slight obsession with Harry Potter universe. Very slight obsession. I have only read most of the books about 5 times... or more... ;]

I'm a harry potter fan and love the series :D. Luna Lovegood is an awesome character. I've only watched the movies though stupid me, so I'm missing out on a bunch of good stuff :X. Someone is sending me the books though which is awesome of them so I'll start reading them. I really love how Luna is portrayed in the movie none the less but anyways welcome to the site :).

Hi loony lovegood welcomee to thee forum
AHHH

Your's sername rocks *squeeeee*

luna's so awesome she's eccentric she's my fav

:)

Remedy said:
I'm a harry potter fan and love the series :D. Luna Lovegood is an awesome character. I've only watched the movies though stupid me, so I'm missing out on a bunch of good stuff :X. Someone is sending me the books though which is awesome of them so I'll start reading them. I really love how Luna is portrayed in the movie none the less but anyways welcome to the site :).

Ooh yes, definitely read them! You are missing out on quite a bit! My brother has only seen the movies and I'm always telling him that he should read the books, but he hasn't read any yet. Maybe someday haha.

LoonyLovegood said:
Hello, everyone. I'm not quite sure how I stumbled across this website, but I'm kind of glad that I did!
Anyway, about me: I just turned nineteen, I live in Atlantic Canada, and I'm in my first year of university taking general arts courses. However, next year I plan on returning home to attend community college to take either tourism and hospitality, or interior design. I've realised that this whole university/residence life is totally not for me. Long story short, my university experience has basically sucked : P Also, I am really awful at making new friends. I have no idea how I even made friends in elementary and high school, because I've had no such luck in university.
The one other thing you need to know about me first thing is that I have a wee bit of an obsession with Harry Potter. Some may have noticed that my username is referring to Luna Lovegood, one of my favourite characters in the series :)
I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

I know what you mean, all my college expierence has sucked also. I am also really shy and awful at making new friends. I have no friends that I go to college with right now. I know how your feeling. Welcome

Latest posts

Back